Vosean Joseph

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Am I the only one that sees some real promise with this one going forward? For the first time since maybe Bostic/Spikes it appears we finally have a LB with a bit of swag about him. Don't get me wrong, Davis and Anzalone were and are very good, but were they on his level as true freshmen? I am not one to give Shannon many props, but his stamp seems to be all over this one. Maybe the fact that I live in Louisiana and was able to send that hit on Etling replay to a multitude of corn dogs has me higher than I should be. In the immortal words of Ox: Discuss

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He had a good game in run support vs. Iowa. Struggled a bit in pass coverage, but he has time to work that out.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He's going to be a good one. Like Sas said, he needs to work on pass coverage (but so do most LBs). He'll get over 230lbs this offseason (hopefully) which bodes well....plus he has "attitude". Glad he stuck when Bama tried to make him a last minute Plan B last year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's a hitting machine. A thumper.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like him a lot, but yes Davis was every bit as good as a true freshmen. Vosean is the ideal linebacker in that he
seems to love contact , athletic enough to be good in coverage, and good at tackling in the open field.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I like him a lot, but yes Davis was every bit as good as a true freshmen. Vosean is the ideal linebacker in that he
seems to love contact , athletic enough to be good in coverage, and good at tackling in the open field.

Pretty sure Davis was mainly a ST his first year

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure Davis was mainly a ST his first year

Yeah he started off mainly as a special teams guy until Morrison went down. He played a pretty good bit after that.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he started off mainly as a special teams guy until Morrison went down. He played a pretty good bit after that.

Ah gotcha. I just remember seeing him on ST and wondering who he was. Dude was first one downfield almost every time. Turns out, he's the stud I had hoped he would be haha

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I really thought he got injured on one play where he had his leg stretched out and he was on the ground holding it. Scary.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He'll be a pretty decent player for us. He doesn't seem to have a problem with the speed of the college game so I think his coverage skills will probably get better. Hopefully he turns out to be like another Jelani Jenkins....

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he is gonna be a star and we have a bunch of good returning young defensive players so we might be alright on D next year with good coaching. Go Gators!!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like him a lot, but like many of our DBs, I wish he would use his arms a lot more to wrap up when he tackles.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like him a lot, but like many of our DBs, I wish he would use his arms a lot more to wrap up when he tackles.
Saw a few missed tackles by our DBs not using their arms during the Iowa game (Wilson and Gardner come to mind, more than once for each). Kept telling my son that if you want to tackle someone, you have to use your arms to wrap them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb