Vosean Joseph

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The hit he put on the LSU qb last year at the goal line was a thing of beauty

By comparison, I didn't think he put as much boom into last night's tackle. But he lowered his head, so I get it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I watched Joseph as he entered the tunnel. The finger gesture is singly recognizable, so I'm pretty sure I saw him raise hands both sides (L & R) but extending and shaking all 5 fingers, like "Oh ya'll are really scaring me"? like a raz-ma-tazz gesture.?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I watched Joseph as he entered the tunnel. The finger gesture is singly recognizable, so I'm pretty sure I saw him raise hands both sides (L & R) but extending and shaking all 5 fingers, like "Oh ya'll are really scaring me"? like a raz-ma-tazz gesture.?

So, jazz hands?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, in the tradition of the Gator D, I like the fact he hits everybody in his proximity with mayhem... as others, we need him on the field Go Gators!!

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I really thought it was a BS call. When the QB becomes a runner and starts into his slide late, it’s fair game. I couldn’t believe they gave them 30 yards on that play and the ejection.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I really thought it was a BS call. When the QB becomes a runner and starts into his slide late, it’s fair game. I couldn’t believe they gave them 30 yards on that play and the ejection.

I agree, but I wasn't surprised. It's the new norm.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
This is the sign that Joseph displayed:

Gotta represent...
That episode was on the other night!

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
As far as the tight end is concerned, Joseph didn't move more than one step. He has a right to his spot and the tight end needs to look where he is going. I call that a failed block.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.