Wake Forest Scandal

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by Marianna-FL_Gator, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Marianna-FL_Gator

Oxbucks:
    $328
    Ratings:
    +6,299 / -43
    This is a damn shame...and I bet this happens at alot of places!

Looks like their radio announcer Tommy Elrod was selling them out to other programs. CzlzDmoXcAIkcxl.jpg

2. LighthouseGator

Oxbucks:
    $11
    Ratings:
    +732 / -19
    Was about to post this Marianna. You beat me to it.

One must ask.........Has Mick been surreptitiously passing our offensive game plan to our opponents all these years? Maybe as a silent protest to Foley's leadership? Oh my...........................

3. GatorJB

GatorJB Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $101
    Ratings:
    +1,518 / -5
    I wonder who feels the need to cheat in order to beat Wake Forrest?

:nolerape:

4. LighthouseGator

Oxbucks:
    $11
    Ratings:
    +732 / -19
    Missing from the report I read was any facts on the consideration this benedict arnold received in exchange for the info. I presume money, but it's a pretty glaring omission from an otherwise crazy story.

5. Marianna-FL_Gator

Oxbucks:
    $328
    Ratings:
    +6,299 / -43
    :lol: i doubt Mick would do that but I wouldn't put it past Fat Tooley,Robbie A,or Steve Russell. However if that was going on at UF it would explain why we've been getting our a$$es handed to us by anyone with a pulse over the last several years. I bet this happens alot more than anyone would want to believe though and If I we're a HC I would restrict all media access just to prevent this type of $hit!

6. GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
    $798
    Ratings:
    +8,529 / -54
    Those douche bags don't have any access to game plans. This guy at wake forest did because he used to coach there.

7. Marianna-FL_Gator

Oxbucks:
    $328
    Ratings:
    +6,299 / -43
    Man...I know that but if they did I wouldn't put it past them.

8. MidwestChomp

MidwestChomp Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $507
    Ratings:
    +6,066 / -21
    Unreal for several reasons. Can you imagine Saban giving access likes this to an announcer? I may be wrong, but I can't see it happening. And did Wake screw this guy over somehow? Wow.

9. GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
    $798
    Ratings:
    +8,529 / -54
    According to the article he got all sour grapesy because the new coach did not hire him. He had been around for about a decade with a couple coaching groups.