Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator;n233662 said:
Hot or not? :lol:
http://usat.ly/1JGoyGV

Walmart brawl involving 2 women, a child caught on camera

WAIT A MINUTE.....didn't I catch sh!t for calling out able bodied fatasses using handicapped carts the other day....I'll bet she was spending "disability" dollars while she was there.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n233851 said:
My heart bleeds for that kid. He doesn't have a chance. I don't know who is worse, the idiots fighting or the idiots watching. :facepalm:
This is exactly what I was thinking. How are these people letting these women fight like that with a child right there. And someone was actually egging the kid on.

Dec 10, 2014
t-gator;n234332 said:
This is exactly what I was thinking. How are these people letting these women fight like that with a child right there. And someone was actually egging the kid on.

that kid is a badass t. nobody in Indiana is stopping his stomping

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That one in gray landed a pretty good flying haymaker.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What I find amazing is that someone would make a baby with that pig!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n235550 said:

WDC swears she was hot when she was his flavor of the month.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
deuce;n235550 said:

You're looking at it wrong. Her man is smart beyond your imagination. First, he can watch tv all day while SHE goes out for the hunting and gathering as evidenced by her size (she ain't starving, she must be able to get food) and her ability to own the local Walmart (notice how she defends her turf from other big mamas). Which leads to the second point, she can defend the castle. Beatdowns on aisle 12 ain't nothin' compared to what she does to Avon or Mormons who show up at the front door, and God save the tax man if he ever rings the doorbell. Heck, she's taking the kid out on a training mission today for learning how to fight. This was only part of her defending her Walmart turf, the other part was finding someone to beatdown and get Johnny Jr. a chance to throw some punches or kicks - kid has to toughen up and dad's a bit busy with Montel and Cheetos right now. Lastly, I'll point out how he got himself a winner and married (are they married?) up.....as I said, this is HER Walmart. That's her personal electric scooter they keep charged for her up front. She obviously doesn't need it, she just rides it like the Queen of Walmart that she is. That other dumb broad should have known it wasn't safe to shop then when the cart was missing from the charging station at the door.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who's going to pay for all the merchandise they destroyed? HUH, HUH?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think that may be Avatara's old lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online