Wambach on Cowherd show

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Abby Wambach was on Colin Cowherd's show this morning. During the conversation he mentioned she was a 3-time All American at Florida and she threw out a quick "Go Gators". Colin then said "my buddy Jim McElwain is now the football coach there so I'm back on board with the Gators". He certainly didn't give UF any time or attention during the Muschamp years (although the reason for that was obvious). He seems to show Urban more love now at OSU than he did while at UF.

Hopefully the Gators will again be a national topic of discussion in coming days and Coach Mac will be in demand on the media circuit.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n244988 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post
I wish she'd punch him in the face.

…. that would be dumbethic violence.

:rimshot:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r;n244985 said:

While a nice thought, she probably just called in and wasn't directly in studio... although I could be wrong.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n245043 said:
Originally posted by itsgr82bag8r View Post

you mean kick or head butt

Those work too! Probably more power with the headbutt.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
I believe Wambach was live in studio with Colin and she didn't sound inclined to throw a punch.

I find him to be more entertaining than many other talk show hosts. He often has a different take on events than the majority. That being said, there are those who think Johnny Miller is the best...and also the worst. Just like there's more than one brand of beer or breakfast cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.