Founding Member
Never saw that coming.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did he flatten her head? That's a whole-lotta-lovin to have step on your noggin.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Coward and a Loser. Pain and simple. NFL should revoke his HOF induction.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Wasn't this the same turd that called Urban Meyer a classless jerk for kicking a late FG against UM in 2008? I guess kicking your GF's head in makes you something better. More scUM trash....

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to believe he stepped on her head and she survived.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
images
...........Apparently, yes.

It's pretty easy to see where this ends. He's either going to end up killing himself or he'll end up getting busted with a couple kilos of coke in his car while trying to make the "big score".

What ever ends up happening to him you woun't be seeing a lot of people crying over it. He's one of the biggest a$$holes in sports.

Jun 2, 2015
MidwestChomp;n240421 said:
Coward and a Loser. Pain and simple. NFL should revoke his HOF induction.

Agree with you completely. Big-mouthed loser. I hate that he is associated in any way with the Canes. He may be banned from campus. I know he was banned from the sidelines @ the games.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'd ask how this douche isn't in jail yet, but then I think of TPD. Props to Gainesville PD. They don't take crap from anyone. Just bark at them and you get arrested.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Warren, Aaron..Aaron, Warren.

Attachments

• conv_3547.jpg
    conv_3547.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 53

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
daytonacane;n240533 said:
Well, if dumbo, big-mouth Sapp's action is a Cane thing, does that mean Aaron Hernandez is a UF thing? Just asking?

I think my comment stands on it's own merit. Canez fans relished in their thuggary for decades, with zeal, thus my comment.

BTW, there are obviously exceptions to every rule. You seem like a pretty classy poster, but in my experience you would be more of the exception than the rule.

I'm a Gator fan on a Gator message board, meaning this is the place I can comment on anything about Warren Sappsucker, Michael Kilo Irvin, Howard Smellybooger, the Lil' Havana Urinal (aka the Orange Bowl), or Sebastian the cross-dressing IBIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.