Warren Sapp pays for his lovin' - arrested for solicitation of prostitution (and gets fired)

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n166345 said:
You can pay for a massage. You can pay to eat food. You can pay for someone to put their hands in your mouth. You can pay to watch women strip. So, if I were in one of these situations I would make sure to have my bases covered. Arrange the meeting for a stripper to meet me in a hotel room. I will tell her that I am a dentist in training and that I require everyone I share food with to have an oral exam, because I'm very paranoid like that. So somewhere in between all of these legal purchases, I mistake her snatch for my food, she mistakes my dong for my hand, we both get a little massage, and in the end I did not purchase anything illegally. Hey, mistakes happen.

You seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time planning this. Hope she doesn't turn out to be a tranny. That would certainly throw a penis in the works.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I bet he didn't leave a tip

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n166345 said:
You can pay for a massage. You can pay to eat food. You can pay for someone to put their hands in your mouth. You can pay to watch women strip. So, if I were in one of these situations I would make sure to have my bases covered. Arrange the meeting for a stripper to meet me in a hotel room. I will tell her that I am a dentist in training and that I require everyone I share food with to have an oral exam, because I'm very paranoid like that. So somewhere in between all of these legal purchases, I mistake her snatch for my food, she mistakes my dong for my hand, we both get a little massage, and in the end I did not purchase anything illegally. Hey, mistakes happen.

He got busted after arguing with the women. He probably was a cheap ass and tried to stiff them(lol).

The police were called and the dummy admitted to whatever and was arrested for solicitation and assault.

He's an idiot.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n166642 said:
He got busted after arguing with the women. He probably was a cheap ass and tried to stiff them(lol).

The police were called and the dummy admitted to whatever and was arrested for solicitation and assault.

He's an idiot.

In his defense, she was trying to charge him by the pound.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't be illegal but Sapp is a dirt bag!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n166642 said:

He's an idiot.

He tried to go bankrupt on them.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
AlexDaGator;n166174 said:
Sapp is a terrible human being so it's hard not to have some schadenfreude over this but these laws are dumb.

The government shouldn't interfere in a business transaction between two consenting adults.

Should his minister be OK with it? His wife (if he is married)? His kids? I'm not saying any of that. I'm not condoning his behavior at all. I'm only saying it shouldn't be illegal.

But he is a terrible human being and he has B.O.

Alex.
I have to agree. I can't see why it's not considered entrapment -- a sexy cop posing as a hooker. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy though. His act has been old for years and maybe he will get fired. I turn the channel every time I see him or Deone, among others.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm amazed at how the NFL embraces the worst characters after they retire and put their face on their network. It's also amazing that after beating the crap out of two women on two separate cases in 2010 and 2014, the only thing that finally disqualifies him from their network is a vice crime. Hypocrites.

Dec 10, 2014
oxking;n166998 said:
I have to agree. I can't see why it's not considered entrapment -- a sexy cop posing as a hooker. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy though. His act has been old for years and maybe he will get fired. I turn the channel every time I see him or Deone, among others.

Entrapment only becomes a tenable defense if the Defendant is unlikely to ever commit the crime he/she is accused of committing but for the actions and encouragement of law enforcement. I have no idea what the facts are, but if Sapp was trolling for prostitutes than the police officer's status as an undercover is irrelevant.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How else you supposed to get it? Taking it is now socially unacceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.