Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski Found Dead

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Terrible story. He apparently has a stud brother who's a star HS QB that was recently offered by Leach.

If you guys have any friends you suspect are depressed, reach out and let them know they are loved and have a shoulder to lean on. I'm in the military and it's shockingly something we see far too often.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have seen the struggle with depression and suicide and its a horrible thing. Prayers for his family....

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
People can be monsters.

@JasonCole62: There is no hole deep enough for the writer of this tweet to crawl into

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sooner or later, that dbag is gonna regret that tweet.

Remember, kids - Twitter is for twits.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
As it's similar to a pain I am experiencing now, I can somewhat empathize with what he was feeling and I wouldn't wish those feelings on anyone.

We just have to press through it, get out of bed each day and with time, eventually, it will get better.

For friends and family, don't just say you're there for them. Actually BE THERE for them. It's the only way we can overcome these crippling thoughts and depressing emotions.

I truly feel for his sadness and for his family and friends. To simply say it's sad is an understatement.

Be loving. Be kind. Be there.

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is a situation no family ever wants to fight through. Hoping they can get through this the best they can. Leaves scars, believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator