WashPo: Roy Moore accused of sexually assaulting a minor.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by g8tr72, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    Pot meet kettle....We don't know for sure what is what or for that matter his D opponent may also be a pedo....we don't know and all we're looking for is the truth....Did the Dems also try and smear the Rep in the Virginia Gov. race? Yes they did as a matter of fact. Have they tried to smear Trump before and after the election? Again yes because it is their only tactic at this time. The problem is it will eventually lose it's effect just like MSNBC and CNN are rated below 20% believability and that includes their own viewers....What universe do we live in where people try to make lies true?

2. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
  3. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
  4. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
    1. Is the existence of multiple (more than one) public accusations sufficient for a candidate for office or an elected official to resign?
    2. All accusers should be required to take a lie detector test prior to any accusations being made public.
    3. The accused should be required to take a lie detector test if an accuser is proved to not be lying.

What is the statute of limitations on this latest accusation?

IF Moore is elected to office, I'm quite certain that he will be "tried" and censured in the Senate.

5. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    Have any of you guys been banned from the local mall because you are cruising for young teens became an issue? He told the girl how hot she was in her year book, and signed it "Love Roy". But let them go to the mat for the pedophile.

6. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    This is super lame. By your standard, you could be a pedo. Why dont we investigate you to make sure it is not true. Lame.

7. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    What happens when Bill Clinton dies? Who will be the next person you will go to when Republican do bad things? I dont know why, but it seems like many Rs are not capable of condemning bad behavior without bringing Democrats into it. This would never fly at work or with my mother..I couldn't say, "what about what my sister did a few years ago, why cant we speak about that?". every time I did something wrong. Imagine after you have screwed up telling your boss to look at what another coworker did. This will get you fired. The only situation that this works is in politics, and not very well.

8. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
    Is it time to clean house in DC? Or as soon as Moore is gone, will the moral outrage stop?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/14/politics/sexual-harassment-congress/index.html

#208 g8tr72, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  9. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
  10. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185

He said this on Hannity: "I don't generally remember dating teenage girls, and I always had their mothers' permission." What do you think he is saying? Hes trying to convince us that he walked up to the parents to have sex with their 14 year old daughter, and the parents said yes. Ok. I really believe that. Totally believable.

11. divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $170
    Ratings:
    +7,368 / -23
    Since when is pointing out hypocrisy absolving anyone else? If Moore is found to have committed any of the stuff he's accused of get rid of him. I, for one, have thought he was a rube from the beginning.

The left has been absolved of their sins by the press and their base forever and there is abundant proof of it. Who among us didn't know all the crap that was going on in Hollywood all this time? Barney Frank ran a male whorehouse out of his townhome but was re-elected by his liberal fans. Crack whore Marion Barry is going to get a statue honoring him. The list of crap that the left turns a blind eye to is endless.

12. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    ********...typical Dem, try and twist one thing to mean something else....

13. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    Spin, spin, spin.....

14. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    "This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees."

Ok. These people are all liberals too, I presume. You really think this guy is the salt of the earth? This is what happens when you join a cult.

15. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    Why do you view this as a left right issue? Its this one guy, Moore who is the sicko. Bringing other people into this is not helpful. If a Dem does something sick, he should go, without mentioning Republicans and vice versa. There is a thread about Memndez. I did not say what about this republican? I think he is corrupt even though a jury let him off. But with the right, its always about "what about Clinton". How do you expect Republicans to be held accountable when they know that everytime they do something wrong you will say whatabout Clinton.

16. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $94
    Ratings:
    +6,300 / -32
    Of course, you failed to comprehend that your response to him proves his point. :facepalm:

17. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
  18. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +2,946 / -7
  19. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $97
    Ratings:
    +4,383 / -87
    So please let someone explain this thought to me....
    Moore has been an elected official for how many years? 20-30? Not sure but always in Alabama. So please tell me how this "KNOWN" shopping mall predator and groper of under aged women has won election after election after election......Including a high profile recent campaign where his opponent spent $35 million? and nobody threw this out there before...Anyone, anyone? Now before someone makes a complete ass of themselves consider where all of this 30 some years of pedoism has gone down....You're saying someone with a 30 some year history of being"A well known stalker" in ALABAMA wouldn't have been drug behind a P/U truck wrapped in barbed wire... let alone elected in the very area where he fiddled kiddies...People Alabama is a loooonngg way from Chicago, NY or LA where pedoism goes unpunished...case closed.

20. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $133
    Ratings:
    +1,372 / -185
    Nobody said anything.