We are entering circus level - Goolsby out indefinitely

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac looked like a dead man walking in his Wednesday presser. No energy. Defeated. He's been put on notice imo.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mac looked like a dead man walking in his Wednesday presser. No energy. Defeated. He's been put on notice imo.

Well, that'll be 10 plus million he'll walk away with. Not bad for a dead man. Maybe Stricklin will go with him.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Once the lockerroom goes...Strick will have to pull the plug. Maybe SHannon finishes out the year.

Keeping Nuss is going to ultimately be his undoing. This isn't hate or anything else. He's just not good enough. Sucks.
? Shannon reds to go, not stay.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
It's one thing to catch hell from friends of rival teams... but you know the program has hit a dead end when you're either laughing and agreeing with them, or you respond with comments about the team that are much worse than theirs. There is a feeling in the air that reminds me of Zook at the frat house, or Muschump getting bent over and shafted up his midline by GSU. Everyone knows this program is broken at this point. Call the movers and send him back to Asscrack, Idaho or Montana or Colorado... or wherever the hell he came from.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Nope. It was the walk on, #30. Same last name. Moral Stephens wears #82.

Check the roster every once in a while, please before stating something as fact.

Here's the kid who blocked the punt:

http://floridagators.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=10302

Thank you for correction and my apologies to those I misled. I heard Moral Stephens on the live broadcast and never heard of Garrett Stephens so may have misheard it as well. I taped the game but didn't have the stomach to watch the debacle again. Consequently, I had no number to check against or reason to look at roster. Shame on me.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We aren't entering the 3 ring circus, we are there and we are the main attraction. So sick of this.

:wobble:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At this point they in their careers at Florida, Chump and Butters have the same record.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
This program is in the seventh circle of hell....
th

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It's one thing to catch hell from friends of rival teams... but you know the program has hit a dead end when you're either laughing and agreeing with them, or you respond with comments about the team that are much worse than theirs. There is a feeling in the air that reminds me of Zook at the frat house, or Muschump getting bent over and shafted up his midline by GSU. Everyone knows this program is broken at this point. Call the movers and send him back to Asscrack, Idaho or Montana or Colorado... or wherever the hell he came from.
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb