We need a thread dedicated to idiots

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is me. It only gets worse. I lost four just cooked hamburgers the other night. Daughter finally found them in the microwave............Today I was scraping mashed potatoes in the garbage. They smelled like sh#T and Im like how did that happen. Finally ,I realized the old lady put the rabbit cage sh#t in there...........the garbage can I was standing over.............

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This happened last week just north of the town I live in.

The Iowa State Patrol has identified the driver of the feed truck that drove over the Dahly Bridge on Friday morning west of Bluffton, causing the bridge to collapse.

29-year-old Justin Hippen of Parkersburg was the driver of a Sinclair Milling truck which crossed the bridge around 9:15 Friday morning.

The Iowa State Patrol says Hippen's vehicle weighed an estimated at 15 tons when it crossed the bridge, which had a weight limit of 3 tons. As a result, the bridge collapsed into the Upper Iowa River, with the truck coming to rest on the west side of the bridge.

The Iowa State Patrol estimates the damage to the bridge totaled $775,000, with the truck suffering $1,700 in damages.

click the link to see the busted bridge and back of the truck hanging off the road.

http://www.decorahnews.com/news-stories/2017/05/16520.html

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The Iowa State Patrol has identified the driver of the feed truck that drove over the Dahly Bridge on Friday morning west of Bluffton, causing the bridge to collapse.

29-year-old Justin Hippen of Parkersburg was the driver of a Sinclair Milling truck which crossed the bridge around 9:15 Friday morning.

The Iowa State Patrol says Hippen's vehicle weighed an estimated at 15 tons when it crossed the bridge, which had a weight limit of 3 tons. As a result, the bridge collapsed into the Upper Iowa River, with the truck coming to rest on the west side of the bridge.

The Iowa State Patrol estimates the damage to the bridge totaled $775,000, with the truck suffering $1,700 in damages.

click the link to see the busted bridge and back of the truck hanging off the road.

Dude's lucky he didn't end up in the river himself.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Wonder how much grain they gotta sell to pay for that bridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.