We Talkin Bout The State of the Program!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
At least according to NFL network (during the season) it was a combination of desperation on Cinci's part (not having a legit guy after McCarron) and the thought around the league that the 49ers organization was poorly run and couldn't evaluate talent (as we know now they cleaned house this off-season). So what is the issue with taking a flier with athletic talent, maybe he just wasn't coached right. I could understand Driskel being on a practice squad as a camp arm, but not on an actual 53 man roster.

Or as a receiver, one of our ex QBs seems to be a pretty good TE.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... Supposedly Southern Miss offered him after our first season...
LOL. Sure they did.

And I guess they offered him less than the $500k we pay for that 100th ranked offense?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
LOL. Sure they did.

And I guess they offered him less than the $500k we pay for that 100th ranked offense?

It got chump hired at an SEC school. Not saying it was a smart move, just that we have no clue what goes through the minds of ADs.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As I understand it, if he wasn't held on the 53 man roster, he returned to SF (or was a free agent). Something like a Rule 5 draft from MLB.

He was on the active game day roster, and was given a on the roster salary in 2016. As of a week into the league year he is on the Bengals roster:

http://www.bengals.com/team/roster.html

He is still on the roster (90 man roster at this point in the year).

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mac said Sandifer is no longer with us and he is going to move on...

Shells again today and later this week, full pads for first time Wednesday......damn, he is raising a bunch of pussies...

That's 7 days of shells or underwear out of 13 scheduled spring practices.....lol...jfc

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe the slack-back on intense practices is being based on those electronic "biometrics" devices that indicate that further efforts will give negative results on muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments etc. You've seen the labwork where a world renown athlete performs with heat-readers attached & with a breathing tube in his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb