We will lose to EKU

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EKU is 9-2 and they are gonna come in sky high just like Georgia Southern last year and look to "upset" our Gators since we are waaaay down and have a lame duck coach with jack squat to play for. We can still get to a bowl game but who is gonna even go to watch us play with this crap walmart brand of football???? We are just pathetic and horrible and no recruit in their right minds is gonna want to come here unless we can get a kick butt coach. EKU 27 UF 20 I hope I'm wrong...Will we even have 50,000 people there??? Probably not

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:chickenlittle:Nothing is a given vs. EKU next Saturday.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jbossgator8;n106390 said:
EKU is 9-2 and they are gonna come in sky high just like Georgia Southern last year and look to "upset" our Gators since we are waaaay down and have a lame duck coach with jack squat to play for. We can still get to a bowl game but who is gonna even go to watch us play with this crap walmart brand of football???? We are just pathetic and horrible and no recruit in their right minds is gonna want to come here unless we can get a kick butt coach. EKU 27 UF 20 I hope I'm wrong...Will we even have 50,000 people there??? Probably not

Wrong on so many points.... But, thanks for playing.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At this point I don't even care anymore. The only thing I want to see is Muschamp's ass leaving town and getting this nightmare over with.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n106455 said:
At this point I don't even care anymore. The only thing I want to see is Muschamp's ass leaving town and getting this nightmare over with.
This. I couldn't care less.

Watched a bit in the first half yesterday. Walked out and did something else. I've never done it in the past, ever. Even during the Zook years. Quite liberating. I enjoyed my afternoon and don't give a fvkk what stupidity Chimp did yesterday or what stupidity Fooley does today, tomorrow or in December.

I'm surely one of the most fanatical fans. I'm sure I'm not alone. Looking at the stands and message boards, I'm sure I held out more than most.

It's going to take a long time for the next HC and probably AD to repair this.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This team cannot take anyone lightly, but I don't think our D will allow that to happen. Plus this win will mean a low level bowl game.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n106500 said:
This. I couldn't care less.

Watched a bit in the first half yesterday. Walked out and did something else. I've never done it in the past, ever. Even during the Zook years. Quite liberating. I enjoyed my afternoon and don't give a fvkk what stupidity Chimp did yesterday or what stupidity Fooley does today, tomorrow or in December.

I'm surely one of the most fanatical fans. I'm sure I'm not alone. Looking at the stands and message boards, I'm sure I held out more than most.

It's going to take a long time for the next HC and probably AD to repair this.

Yep. My son just graduated from boot camp and we took him and the rest of the family into Chicago yesterday. He said, we could have stayed in the hotel to watch the game and I told him he just graduated from boot camp. No reason to endure more hell during his weekend liberty.

We kept up with the score a little online. The last time I saw it, UF was up 20-17 and for some reason we thought that was the final. It was a weird feeling...I was glad UF won... I was happy to be on a 3 game winning streak...It was nice that we had begun to take the swamp back... But I also realized that it was more likely Muschamp was gonna stay.

Then on the train ride back to the hotel, a Bulldog fan told me we had lost the game. We pulled it back up and saw the final. Then I had the mixture of emotions all over again... but in reverse. It was quite the emotional roller coaster of a day. Having said all that, I can not remember a time when I willingly missed a game and was fine with it. I've gotten to the point that I don't even wanna watch anymore.
It is quite liberating and my wife is perfectly fine is Muschamp stays. :fingertap:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
SaltGator;n106506 said:
This team cannot take anyone lightly, but I don't think our D will allow that to happen. Plus this win will mean a low level bowl game.

We need to go to a bowl game of some kind just to get the extra five
weeks of practice. The new coach will need that.

Muchamp needs to 'atleast' leave the scene quickly. Maybe,
and that is a big word, we just might pick up a few recruits
after hiring an offensive minded new coach.

We are in deep dodo thanks to Mr. Foley.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n106526 said:
online. The last time I saw it, UF was up 20-17 and for some reason we thought that was the final. It was a weird feeling...I was glad UF won... I was happy to be on a 3 game winning streak...It was nice that we had begun to take the swamp back... But I also realized that it was more likely Muschamp was gonna stay.

Then on the train ride back to the hotel, a Bulldog fan told me we had lost the game. We pulled it back up and saw the final. Then I had the mixture of emotions all over again... but in reverse.

Wow! Exactly the same for me. I guess it was the way ESPN's mobile page worked. I was happy thinking we had won and relieved knowing we lost and Chimp is gone.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Since we are back to our O-linemen embracing and dancing with each other on plays... don't bet on any win for the balance of this dumpster fire of a season.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
The only reason I will be watching next week is just to see if we qualify for bowl eligibility. It would be nice to make a bowl game, especially if it were the Belk Bowl :). This game will be similar to the Vandy game as regards offensive philosophy. It will be close at halftime, and Gator fans will have their usual dread, but we will win 30-16 (a usual close game against an inferior opponent)

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I think it woud be better to lose next week. I don't want to go to a bowl game. Hell, Foley will probably keep Muschamp until after the the bowl game then. I want the season to end and bring in our new coach right away to start recruiting. Our at least announce who the next coach will be so recruits will know. Going to a bowl game just delays everything longer,

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt it because Skyler won't be in there. Muschamp will just run Harris into the ground again probably and it will be enough to win this game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n106619 said:
I think it woud be better to lose next week. I don't want to go to a bowl game. Hell, Foley will probably keep Muschamp until after the the bowl game then. I want the season to end and bring in our new coach right away to start recruiting. Our at least announce who the next coach will be so recruits will know. Going to a bowl game just delays everything longer,

A bowl game gets our team about a dozen extra practices that are desperately needed right now. Muschamp won't be coaching the bowl after he's fired.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n106634 said:
A bowl game gets our team about a dozen extra practices that are desperately needed right now. Muschamp won't be coaching the bowl after he's fired.
Have you watched us play this year? Do you really want them to continue learning what Muschamp's teaching them?

Fumbles, interceptions, blocked punts, blocked field goals, linemen blocking each other, DB's cluelessly out of position. I'm not convinced they even practice now.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I really dont care. 6-5 and a toilet bowl or 5-6 and actually enjoy watching quality SEC teams try to win the first playoff without having to worry about how our embarrassment performs in a mid December "bowl" game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.