Wednesday Worsts....Thanksgiving dishes

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Was as true last year as it is today. Crushed Ritz crackers and melted marshmallows on top of anything is freaking disgusting.

I pray for any of you pour souls that deludes yourself into feeling otherwise. Stockholm syndrome. Seek help, and a lobotomy.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Was as true last year as it is today. Crushed Ritz crackers and melted marshmallows on top of anything is freaking disgusting.

I pray for any of you pour souls that deludes yourself into feeling otherwise. Stockholm syndrome. Seek help, and a lobotomy.
Calm down. What did the marshmallow ever do to you?

marshmallow eating GIF by Universal Music Finland

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
FTR, I don't like them either and only eat them once a year on a s'more.

Ahh yes. S’mores. The labor intensive snack that’s a constant striving for a perfection that never comes, and the disappointment that you can’t justify the calories to try again, as it breaks apart on you. Oh well, most third degree lip burns heal on their own anyway. And at least your hands won’t be sticky for the next 2 and a half hours.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Ahh yes. S’mores. The labor intensive snack that’s a constant striving for a perfection that never comes, and the disappointment that you can’t justify the calories to try again, as it breaks apart on you. Oh well, most third degree lip burns heal on their own anyway. And at least your hands won’t be sticky for the next 2 and a half hours.
Once I started using Reece's peanut butter cups on my S'mores, it made all the other issues worth it.

Smores GIF

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
“Botox treatment gone bad?”

”Nah. Nuclear S’Mores! I should known better than to try the Ghost Pepper S’Mores!”

IMG_0249.jpeg

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
“Botox treatment gone bad?”

”Nah. Nuclear S’Mores! I should known better than to try the Ghost Pepper S’Mores!”

View attachment 64420
Ewww

My BIL gave me a shot of ghost pepper tequila yesterday. You will be shocked to know that it wasn't very good. It wasn't crazy spicy, just not good.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's probably the most overrated sweet or camping treat in human history. Even if heated to absolute perfection (which isn't possible) it still is just some melted chocolate and nasty marshmallow sticking to everything in arms reach.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's probably the most overrated sweet or camping treat in human history. Even if heated to absolute perfection (which isn't possible) it still is just some melted chocolate and nasty marshmallow sticking to everything in arms reach.

There are so many Mrs Durty jokes in this comment alone.... But I'm going to play with class , because that's what coach tater says we should do......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator