Recruiting Welcome 2019 4* DB Tyrique Stevenson

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, our 2019 class now has more commits than the 2018 class....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...commit-2019-defensive-back-tyrique-stevenson/

Report: Gators land elite in-state commit from 2019 defensive back Tyrique Stevenson

Florida is well on its way to assembling one of the nation’s top recruiting classes for the 2019 recruiting cycle as Tyrique Stevenson has reportedly become the fourth prospect to pledge to the class. The Gators also currently have a commitment from safety Jaleel McRae, defensive lineman Jaquaze Sorrells, and receiver Frank Ladson. At this time, each of the four prospects rank as a four-star recruit.

Ryan Bartow of 247Sports broke the news of Stevenson’s commitment to Florida.

Breaking: 2019 DB Tyrique Stevenson commits to #Florida. @dreamchaserTy10

— Ryan Bartow (@RyanBartow) April 7, 2017

The 6-foot, 175-pound Stevenson is an early four-star prospect, the nation’s No. 21 athlete and Florida’s No. 27 overall prospect, according to 247Sports. Stevenson’s only over scholarship offer comes from UCF, however, USC and UCLA have both shown interest in the rising junior. Despite only holding two offers at this time, Bartow appears to be very high on the newest Gator commit.

Outstanding four-star caliber get for the #Gators. One of the top DBs instate for next cycle.

— Ryan Bartow (@RyanBartow) April 7, 2017

Check out Stevenson’s sophomore season highlight reel to get an idea of how he could fit into Florida’s secondary. Could he become the next member of the school’s touted DBU?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
A good pickup, but we've had no problem picking up DB recruits lately. I want to see us snag more highly touted offensive recruits.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I can't get excited about any commits that far in the future. One b/c they are not binding so who knows and second, at my age, who knows how much longer I will be around, so I can only pontificate about the current situations!!!!!!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I can't get excited about any commits that far in the future. One b/c they are not binding so who knows and second, at my age, who knows how much longer I will be around, so I can only pontificate about the current situations!!!!!!!

Yeah but its much better to hear these early commits verses crickets...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb