Recruiting Welcome 3* WR Corey Gammage

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched a video on rivals. No speed. But he does gain separation at the end of routes. Has a really good hands. And gets it at the High Point.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I'm past the point of his recruiting even being laughable. It's down right embarrassing as the flagship college of the st of fl to be this pathetic at recruiting talent to our school. Spare the bull crap of he's a high 3* to justify taking a players commitment. Players like this should only be accepted on signing day to fill a spot. I only hope the big boosters step in if the season goes how I expect it to go and shut this dumpster fire down before this joke of a coach sets our program back 5 years because of the lack of talent he's bringing in.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just watched a video on rivals. No speed. But he does gain separation at the end of routes. Has a really good hands. And gets it at the High Point.
So possession receiver/potential red zone threat, though we have to get to the red zone first :lol2:

What is he doing to gain separation at the end of routes? Is it his moves or he just takes longer to get going faster?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So possession receiver/potential red zone threat, though we have to get to the red zone first :lol2:

What is he doing to gain separation at the end of routes? Is it his moves or he just takes longer to get going faster?

I don't know. It looks like he had no separation and then as the ball gets there he has just enough separation to catch and score.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know. It looks like he had no separation and then as the ball gets there he has just enough separation to catch and score.
Push off then probably :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Getting separation is getting separation no matter how it happens. I wish he was faster but Dude can play...period!
Some guys get it with their feet(quicks) some guys get it with their speed, and some guys get it by using their bodies(legally) like a BBall player making room to get a shot off....As long as they get the ball it don't really matter much to me.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Some guys get it with their feet(quicks) some guys get it with their speed, and some guys get it by using their bodies(legally) like a BBall player making room to get a shot off....As long as they get the ball it don't really matter much to me.
Exactly...Hopefully we put his lanky a$$ in the slot and let him eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator