Welcome 4* RB Dameon Pierce

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
This guy does look like an Alabama type running back. I think a couple days ago he was CB to Auburn, so I was surprised when he committed. This team has a nice stable of backs coming on board.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nah, there will be some upgrades at WR. Pope is giving us a look, and Hall is in play

I think we have two wrapped up on the OL, not sure about the 3rd. Also, think we have two DT's already wrapped up, or at least very heavy leans.
Who's the other DT ? I know nesta is trending our way pretty good. Who's the other one?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who's the other DT ? I know nesta is trending our way pretty good. Who's the other one?
my guess would either Miller or Trout. Don't know who they have wrapped up, but at this point, I think they have 2 locked in. I really expect them to have these kids commit at opportune times.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

The kid is REALLY good. Ironically, he reminds me of another back with the same first name...Damien Harris, the Bama running back. He and Iverson Clement are gonna be a tremendous tandem in the backfield. We're just destroying it on the recruiting trail this year. Times are a changing, boys. Mac might finally be on to something. :grin:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, he looks great. I do so love me a North-South runner. Hit it and go.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This dudes gonna see the field immediately
He'll have a shot. Scarlett and Thompson will be gone after this year, which leave Perine. Can't help but think that Lemons grabs the spot behind Perine for next year. So really he just needs to beat out Davis or wait for someone to get banged up.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He'll have a shot. Scarlett and Thompson will be gone after this year, which leave Perine. Can't help but think that Lemons grabs the spot behind Perine for next year. So really he just needs to beat out Davis or wait for someone to get banged up.
Yeah the opportunity is definitely gonna be there but this kid looks like a legitimate homerun hitter.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same size as Mike Gillislee. Compact efficient running style with very little wasted motion. Runs to the hole and is schooled in looking for and taking the cutback lane. First step not as explosive as Perine but fast none the less. If he sticks neither Lemons nor Iverson will play ahead of him. This kid will be a load.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Same size as Mike Gillislee. Compact efficient running style with very little wasted motion. Runs to the hole and is schooled in looking for and taking the cutback lane. First step not as explosive as Perine but fast none the less. If he sticks neither Lemons nor Iverson will play ahead of him. This kid will be a load.
This is a really good get no doubt. When I see this guy, he just embodies everything about a runningback to me. He's a tough runner, strong, but also speedy. Looks like a great All purpose back. With that said, I'm really high on Lemons potential. Lemons to me has freakish ability and with development could be really really special..Leveon bell kind of reminds me of what Lemons can be.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The way he ran over that guy at the goal line reminded me of E. Graham or E. Rhett. Love the punishing running style he has.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is starting to get REAL (really fun). Nice get, keep them in the fold til signing day.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
looks like a nice one cut back with good vision. looks like good, not great power with above average balance. does he remind you of ingram at all?

If he's got Ingram's hunger/work ethic he will.

He appears to have great vision & instincts. He usually hits the hole hard & fast but sometimes waits on his blocks to happen and other times cuts away from a defender who has hit the gap first.

There are a few plays where I'd want to check out the safety that closes in on him quickly.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
he reminds me of another back with the same first name...Damien Harris, the Bama running back
I thought the same too. Maybe a little more like Rawleigh Williams of Arky too. He has the same look the way he eats up yards and making it look almost effortless,

On another note though we have enough skill players if these guys all stick. In other words it's time to put the heat on some linemen. We have one and despite roster numbers being decent this season(not accounting for quality) we've got to keep bringing in 8-10 LOS players(not DE's) each and every year if were going to match the Bama's, FSU's and Clemson's of the CFB world by 2018 and beyond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.