I like this pick up a lot.

giphy.gif

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Spoke to this young man just a few minutes ago. He was properly attired in a nice Gator pull-over. The comments about perception of his skills are right on. Even though his 40 time is listed at 4.6+, he's got "game speed," if you know what I mean. He also has the ability to to make a subtle cut to make a defender miss without losing steam and his vision is such that he can see a hole open and explode very quickly. They don't throw to him much, but he has been effective when they do. He's sturdily built and lower body strength is a big plus. To boot, he's been a good student and citizen. Haven't been able to keep him off the field since his freshman year. Hope to see him come in and become an impact player.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Spoke to this young man just a few minutes ago. He was properly attired in a nice Gator pull-over. The comments about perception of his skills are right on. Even though his 40 time is listed at 4.6+, he's got "game speed," if you know what I mean. He also has the ability to to make a subtle cut to make a defender miss without losing steam and his vision is such that he can see a hole open and explode very quickly. They don't throw to him much, but he has been effective when they do. He's sturdily built and lower body strength is a big plus. To boot, he's been a good student and citizen. Haven't been able to keep him off the field since his freshman year. Hope to see him come in and become an impact player.

Also appears to have the patience to wait for a crease. Makes me think of Emmet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.