Welcome 4* TE Kyle Pitts

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
UF Lands 4-star TE Kyle Pitts

http://gatorchatter.com/threads/recruiting-thread-update-uf-lands-4-star-te-kyle-pitts.14690/

Florida added to its 2018 class on Thursday when Warminster (Penn.) Archbishop Wood four-star tight end Kyle Pitts committed to the Gators. The 6-foot-5, 235-pound prospect picked Florida over Virginia Tech and Georgia.

A trip to Gainesville in early June turned the tide in favor of Florida in Pitts’ recruitment.

“I like how they are a family oriented place and I have a great relationship with Coach [Ja’Juan] Seider, Coach [Greg] Nord, and Coach [Jim McElwain,” Pitts said of Florida back in June. “I talk to them a lot and like going down there. It’s a good time there. They have a couple guys leaving so if I come in ready to play then they could get me on the field early playing on the line or moving out into the slot.”

The industry-generated 247Sports Composite currently ranks Pitts as the nation’s No. 252 overall prospect and the No. 11 tight end in the 2018 class.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
That was actually a very tame/harmless video.

I agree and I don't have a problem with it, I'm just not a fan of the whole "look at me" thing. I was raised old school. Let your actions do the talking and the attention will come on it's own.

I don't have a problem with a kid celebrating a huge decision with a harmless video or a table full of hats. Just not a fan of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator