Welcome 4* WR Jacob Copeland

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Special class if we can keep 'em. Some real firepower.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mad respect for that video. He didn't disrespect anybody. The message was one of betterment. The music was tame, no real moments of cringe worthy language I can recall. Well done, and Welcome to UF Jacob Copeland!

:chomp:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Was I the only one that noticed the Alabama fan provided a service without accepting payment? Freudian slip or intentional message about Bama's recruiting "process"?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Long as we get him, I don't care what he drives. Just no scooters...no scooters.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Someday I'll be a teenager that can barely speak English driving a BMW.

I'm guessing he had a rougher upbringing than you did ;). And at least the video was clean :dunno:

Glad he's a Gator and has an opportunity to better not only himself but his family!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Was I the only one that noticed the Alabama fan provided a service without accepting payment? Freudian slip or intentional message about Bama's recruiting "process"?

No... I noticed that also, but figured since they made it so obvious it must have all been just for show. SDS wouldn't put that in a video if it was real and could get the kid in trouble... they would never get to release a video again.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
No... I noticed that also, but figured since they made it so obvious it must have all been just for show. SDS wouldn't put that in a video if it was real and could get the kid in trouble... they would never get to release a video again.

I agree. I wasn't implying that it was real. My question was did they do it unintentionally or was it an intentional comment about Alabama's recruiting "process".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb