Welcome GatorCountry refugees!

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I learned that you and the other Trumpsters had moved on, with tail between legs. Thought it would fun to come here and :bananarope:rub it in a little.

LOL! That’s like saying somebody quitting a rigged card game left with tail between legs because they couldn’t win. Looking forward to your performance on a fair playing field here as opposed to the liberal echo chamber that THFSG has become. Won’t have biased mods running interference for you on GCP...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone aboard the Gatorchatter plane!

lzeK_W.gif

DaveFla

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2018
LOL! That’s like saying somebody quitting a rigged card game left with tail between legs because they couldn’t win. Looking forward to your performance on a fair playing field here as opposed to the liberal echo chamber that THFSG has become. Won’t have biased mods running interference for you on GCP...

Don’t waste your energy. She won’t last too long. She has proven to be unable to handle the heat without having a sympathetic mod to run and complain to. She’s a whiner of nearly biblical proportions.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Don’t waste your energy. She won’t last too long. She has proven to be unable to handle the heat without having a sympathetic mod to run and complain to. She’s a whiner of nearly biblical proportions.
May be, but THE biggest whiner over there is dangolegator. He was always whining that he had been insulted--even accused tilly recently, and as we all know---tilly NEVER insulted--at least not intentionally or even close un-intentionally.

The real laundry list of whining, condescending libs over there could be posted--but there's not enough bandwidth available.

Flgator2

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I don't think it's the same verti. She hasn't been active back at TH since like Dec 2017.
No I was responding to another post about verti. If you read some of Bill's post I think on page 4 or 5 someone claims to be a looney lib from TH and followed us here

g8orbill

OldGator
Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2018
It is not the same verti and this vert lacks the balls to register under his GC name so his only interest is in stalking -

Vertigator

Aug 15, 2018
It is not the same verti and this vert lacks the balls to register under his GC name so his only interest is in stalking -

How do you know? Maybe I changed my handle on TH.

You poor babies think you were mistreated on TH? What I think I like about this site is I will also have the opportunity to say exactly what I think about you Trump apologists. Before it is over with you are going to wish I was just stalking and that you had the TH mods to protect you.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
How do you know? Maybe I changed my handle on TH.

You poor babies think you were mistreated on TH? What I think I like about this site is I will also have the opportunity to say exactly what I think about you Trump apologists. Before it is over with you are going to wish I was just stalking and that you had the TH mods to protect you.

Lullz.

Challenge accepted.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.