Welcome GatorCountry refugees!

DaveFla

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2018
This site can also be a new site for all of the dems over at TH. You know, the dems that caused you snowflakes to escape to a safe place you were evidently hoping Chatter might be.

Bring ‘em on, beyotch. It’s not because of the whiny libs that we left... it was the ****ty mods, and I doubt they will be appointed as mods here.

DaveFla

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2018
In fact, I can think of a few of those little whiny-assed liberal cowards that I wouldn’t mind being able to converse with outside of their being defended at every step by a sympathetic (to them) mod. Bring ‘em on...

Just remind them beforehand that there are NO safe-spaces here. Nowhere to run and hide.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Bring ‘em on, beyotch. It’s not because of the whiny libs that we left... it was the ****ty mods, and I doubt they will be appointed as mods here.
Spot on. Mods and their bias is the cause TH lost a large number of us...all at once.

I hope those at the top feel better knowing when they made a prick like river(dancer) as a mod--that was the beginning of the end. He should get an award from the psychics at the top of the food chain over there--Carnac the Magnificent, and Miss Cleo
200w.webp
200.webp

DaveFla

Lifetime Member
Aug 15, 2018
Spot on. Mods and their bias is the cause TH lost a large number of us...all at once.

I hope those at the top feel better knowing when they made a prick like river(dancer) as a mod--that was the beginning of the end. He should get an award from the psychics at the top of the food chain over there--Carnac the Magnificent, and Miss Cleo
200w.webp
200.webp

When they announced they made river a mod I left. That was the ultimate insult.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This site can also be a new site for all of the dems over at TH. You know, the dems that caused you snowflakes to escape to a safe place you were evidently hoping Chatter might be.
Yeah, we are definitely NOT a safespace. For either side.

If you take it on the chin here, you give them a like and move on.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Please invite them over.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Our shytty mods are much better than their shytty mods.

Just kidding.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

You are going to have to up your game quite a bit over here if you are opening with “safe space” and “snowflake”.

IMG_0804.JPG

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
These new folks are fiery little basturds. I like... most of them.

@Vertigator, what’s with that avatar? Creepy AF. That C.G. old man has a fade that went horribly wrong.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Now look. You've made it obvious that @g8orbill made you real, REAL mad with the things he posted over on Gator Country. Evidently that's why you stalked him here, so you could spend all your free time (which you always have plenty of on Saturday nights) trying to harass posters like him and the rest of us.

But this is a new site, and we should all have a fresh new start. So on behalf of @g8orbill and the rest of us, I would like to offer our collective apology for whatever we did to infuriate you to the point of hollowing out all that was good in you and leaving you filled with nothing but seething rage.

We feel bad about that, we really do. But let's let bygones be bygones, okay?

C'mon, bring it in here. Let's kiss and make up.

tenor.gif

Feel better now? Okay, good.

Now, can you please tell your wife to come to the computer so we can apologize to him, too?

Oh, and tell him to bring his shine box, so he can clean his filthy spunk off our shoes when we're done taking turns putting our foot in your ass. Thanks! :)

:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.