Recruiting Welcome Safety Donavan Stiner

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell are you talking about?!! When did "pumpers" inflate LDR's numbers like that? You've got a bad habit of exaggerating facts to suit your narrative, you engage in ad hominem attacks (look it up) as if you think that's a legitimate way to support your arguments, and you use absolute terms way too much. In fact, absolute terms are almost never (see what I did there?) appropriate. And one more thing: you need to quit gloating over the angst real Gators feel over the state of our football program.

That is all.
http://gatorchatter.com/threads/luke-del-rio.10836/#post-369176

That's just one example. LOL. Inflate-gate? I bring facts fella. All the time. Don't tell me how to post. Worry about yourself. M'kay.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Same old crap, over and over....

One of the problems Meyer ended up with at UF was over emphasis on Star rating without considering other aspects, like character! Sure we won some big games but in the end, he screwed us and many of those Stars transferred away, leaving the mess we are still dealing with.*

*Foley sure didn't help the problem with his hiring flubs!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
http://gatorchatter.com/threads/luke-del-rio.10836/#post-369176

That's just one example. LOL. Inflate-gate? I bring facts fella. All the time. Don't tell me how to post. Worry about yourself. M'kay.

Those posts do not support your claims. You're a fraud. Your statement:

This reminds me of the time when Del Rio had 200 yds passing but by the time the pumpers got through with their narrative he had thrown for over 400 yards and had 100% completion.

Post #17 of the posts to which you linked, concerning Del Rio's numbers that game:

29/44 for 256 2 td/0 int 1 sack 5.92 ypa (which could be due to weather, and UMASS sitting on the short stuff)... a few drops... it was a solid day, with the questionable playcalling and offensive line play.

You threw a link up there thinking I wouldn't check it out?!! Lmao. I'm done with your BS. Post what you want, you'll get no response from me.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Those posts do not support your claims. You're a fraud. Your statement:

This reminds me of the time when Del Rio had 200 yds passing but by the time the pumpers got through with their narrative he had thrown for over 400 yards and had 100% completion.

Post #17 of the posts to which you linked, concerning Del Rio's numbers that game:

29/44 for 256 2 td/0 int 1 sack 5.92 ypa (which could be due to weather, and UMASS sitting on the short stuff)... a few drops... it was a solid day, with the questionable playcalling and offensive line play.

You threw a link up there thinking I wouldn't check it out?!! Lmao. I'm done with your BS. Post what you want, you'll get no response from me.

BUwhahahahaha - LOL. LDR blows chunks. SOlid day? You're a pumper...a yuge pumper. Weather? LOL. I read the whole thread and it was rather amusing to see the pumping going on in there. I'm not here for your approval and I deal with harsh reality.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BUwhahahahaha - LOL. LDR blows chunks. SOlid day? You're a pumper...a yuge pumper. Weather? LOL. I read the whole thread and it was rather amusing to see the pumping going on in there. I'm not here for your approval and I deal with harsh reality.

Not even if it hit you in the Azz!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I like this kids video. He looks like a big hitter. I'm not sure how good he is in coverage, but he can definitely hit. He could likely end up 6'2 210+ by the time he finishes. We need a safety in this class, so this kid is fine w/ me considering we didn't land our top target (Hunter).

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Thank you very much, 2222! So much better than a lot of posters here make it sound.
No, no, no....the talent curve is inversely exponential in comparison to the prior point on the scale. These guys are like bottom of the barrel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb