Welcome transfer 2016 4* 6'5, 309lb OL Jean Delance

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Come on, man.

images

Not sure what offense Texas installed but if it a sideways option, they may well run off good linemen.
Aren't you saying Mullen's offense is a sideways offense???? What does this mean for Delance and his potential for the Gators?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Completely forgot that this guy is coming in.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Jean posted a workout video on his twitter...

Gee, maybe it's just me, but I think I'd rather see our linemen doing squats, benches and shuttle runs in between eating heaping mounds of protein.

:dunno:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Gee, maybe it's just me, but I think I'd rather see our linemen doing squats, benches and shuttle runs in between eating heaping mounds of protein.

Yea he probably doesn’t even lift. Or eat much. Totally.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014

I don't mind him fine tuning it just a bit. Something tells me that by this time next week the whole team will have had a Savage case of muscle soreness!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TOLD YA that Mullen was doin work baby!! Ya'll didn't want to listen...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A BUNCH of posters were saying that Mullen WOULD NOT be able to bring in top talent to UF. I said he would.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You never know with young people. The step up to college challenges them on numerous levels. Athletes get a lot of guidance in every area, but it still can be hard. Back in the old days UF admission wasn’t hard to get, but something like 2/3rds washed out because they couldn’t get into an upper division college (business, liberal arts & sciences, ag, etc.) I had a number of friends who flopped but ALL of them heard the wake up call & did very well afterward.

We don’t know why Delance transferred, but he’s not getting closer to home.

It’s possible the change will go him good. Or maybe he’ll be like Fruhmorgan. I hope it works out well for him.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
A BUNCH of posters were saying that Mullen WOULD NOT be able to bring in top talent to UF. I said he would.

I get it. I jumped on the Mac wagon early on and somehow I believed the whole "QB guru" nonsense. The guy didnt deserve my support and he ended up going down in flames. Then comes the Mullen hire that very few here wanted. Now he has won most of us over at least on the recruiting side. After being against the hire, I am now behind him and pulling hard for his success just like I did with the last one. I pray he can make it translate to the field. Go Gators!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Why are we falling all over ourselves about a guy that Texas doesn't want?

:what:

Perhaps doesn't want is not correct, but rather not good enough for whatever reason to beat out their other players. Those players are not considered by me to be that great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator