Well, it looks like Alabama wants to become the next Tennessee

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
40 miles northwest of Montgomery? I'd be terrified to even drive through that area of the state. :fear:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n34909 said:
40 miles northwest of Montgomery? I'd be terrified to even drive through that area of the state. :fear:

I mean when your woman's womb is barren, you have to take extreme measures to carry on your bloodlines. In Alabama they go a step further and keep it in the family to keep the blood pure!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n34931 said:
I mean when your woman's womb is barren, you have to take extreme measures to carry on your bloodlines. In Alabama they go a step further and keep it in the family to keep the blood pure!

Yeah, and look at the other benefits. If you keep it in the family, counting on your fingers gets even better because you can go even higher!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
NavetG8r;n34931 said:

Yeah, and look at the other benefits. If you keep it in the family, counting on your fingers gets even better because you can go even higher!
:lol:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
The couple was 29 years old. I was hoping the next generation would become wise to this sort of thing.

There is no hope...:suicide:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb