Well lets just tie a nice tidy bow on this present of a day...

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just when this day couldn't have gotten any worse for my sports world, my FF team blows a 5 point lead on the last play of the weekend when Le'veon Bell scores a rushing TD on the last play of the entire weekend to beat my Chargers here in San Diego on MNF. This has been the crappiest sports day I can ever remember.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm giving you a like not because I'm glad it happened, but it just sums up the day perfectly.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It's all fantasy football.It can't bear the weight of our expectations. Reality keeps getting in the way. But that's what keeps us coming back for more.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, if you were to make a Venn diagram with overlapping circles of Gator fans, Charger fans, and people who lost their FF game due to that last play, I think there would only be one sorry ass bastard in the overlap.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n296607 said:
Seriously, if you were to make a Venn diagram with overlapping circles of Gator fans, Charger fans, and people who lost their FF game due to that last play, I think there would only be one sorry ass bastard in the overlap.

:lmao: For some reason that is funny......

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
aka;n296606 said:
It's all fantasy football.It can't bear the weight of our expectations. Reality keeps getting in the way. But that's what keeps us coming back for more.
You are smarter than I thought........or maybe I mixed you up with one of the azzhles........correct me if I am wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.