Well, We've About Covered All That Enough

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Y'all know what I'm not talking about ...Yes you do, you surely do. So let's approach our Gators' game #1 from angles of CFB-psychology, weight comparisons UF v UM on the OL & DL matchups, speed (RBs to sweep outside, WRs to race clear), Big-Big Stadium jitters, along with pushy exaggerated TV workers' attention, etc?

I am going to start with this worry that instead of creating a pent-up swell of swell momentum, MacNuss give Franks a short pass gameplan, 'cause they've pounded it into rookie Franks' head that he can't yet handle full real QBing.?? = "I say, let Franks let it rip like the John Reaves & Carlos Alverez style did on Houston. (Was that an opening season game?)

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Zaire will be starting...book it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... not the football psychology nor momentum-build I hoped this thread-propostsition would generate. C'mon you don't give up GatorChatters, close eyes & visualize a row of UF cheerleader honeys right before you, imploring your winning Gator spirit to exist at least. (Oh yeah, put just o'er their shoulders the fantasm of Mr.Two Bits blaring at you with his "never surrender" rendering.

All this mud-slinging about coach & QB incompetence, well then we've become incompetent fans.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Any coach that eats his boogers

harbaugh-slow.gif

is gonna whip a peanut butter eater every time.
r2h5AX.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
reactions after we beat meatchicken

raw

adcheer.0_standard_709.0.gif

Michigan-Fan-Reacts-to-Botch-Punt-vs-Michigan-State-2015.gif

Donkey, MJM, J, and t-gator pretending they were in it the whole time after the game :grin:

DRUNK-FLORIDA-FAN.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think they will let Franks throw it deep a couple of plays, but they will spend most their time relying on Scarlett and the defense unless they really need to throw the ball to catch up.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep...Don Brown is a very aggressive D-cord who is going to bring the heat the whole game. Nuss...will be in "ultra-conservative mode" early and repeatedly try to run the ball into a brick wall!

That scares me if they don't have a good game plan. Scarlett won't get much if we don't burn them passing.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
That scares me if they don't have a good game plan. Scarlett won't get much if we don't burn them passing.
Agreed...we got to come out early and hit several 15+ yrd passes to get brown to back off. If not...they'll blow up the run game and light up whoever is under center on every passing down.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac should have no doubt that Meatchicken is going to sell out to stop the run. This is where Callaway, Cleveland, Massey, Powell, and Swain along with some TE's will be the key. They'll have to get open. Actually some of the short intermediate routes will have them back off some. On paper UF should have the experienced OL, WR's, and RB's coming in vs. their new starters. Both teams will be tentative in the first BIG game of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator