What about Mike Groh as recievers coach

westflgator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He was on the same staff with Coach Mac and Nuss at Bama. He was one of the top recruiters in the nation before going to Chicago as their WR coach. I think this would be a home run in terms of recruiting, especially if we lose T Rob. I believe Groh was also the recruiting coordinator at Bama, and was named recruiter of the year a few years back by 247 as well.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we also need Derek Dooley, Mike Price, and Dennis Franchione. In fact, I think we should limit our staff completely to former Trailerbammer coaches.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess there's a good possibility of Groh. He's the only name we've seen mentioned. Probably not a bad pick up

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n136877 said:
I think we also need Derek Dooley, Mike Price, and Dennis Franchione. In fact, I think we should limit our staff completely to former Trailerbammer coaches.

You were self admittedly happy about the hire of Muschamp and all of his staff. I think it's time you sit this one out and let things play out. I know it pains you that a coach was hired from the MWC and B1G. Time to take a step back.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mike Groh your own

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I suggested Groh...maybe yesterday based on previous working relationships. He's with the Bears now and almost certainly without a job one Trestman gets canned.

C

Claydog

Founding Member
Founding Member
Law98gator;n136877 said:

I hear you....why would we want any more Bammer coaches has anyone seen their track record lately?

westflgator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n136877 said:

All of these guys have been part of the same staff that was very successful, and are all said to be good recruiters. The biggest thing we need to get this thing turned around besides good coaches, is the unity between them. This would be a staff that can hit the ground running, because they already know how to work together and what their respective rolls would be; that is a huge learning curve that a new staff doesn't have to overcome. I know you were being a smart a**, but none of those other coaches you mentioned fit into that mold.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n137654 said:
I want to know what laws ideal staff would be ?

Idk but he needs to Groh up

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator