What are Oxbucks used for?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't it be gator bucks or something? Chatter coins? Gator greenbacks?
Either way I'd like to exchange mine for the lifetime membership.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oxbucks cannot be exchanged for memberships, sorry.....although I suppose I could raffle one.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
$5000.00. American dollars.
Besides, youre used to being paid in pesos. I might consider 5000.00 pesos.

Actually, you know I'm waaaaay to cheap for that, don't you?

Last edited:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor has it that the Ox Bucks were instrumental in securing ranked recruiting classes for the last three cycles. McElwain reportedly confirmed the massive transfer of 'funds' to UAA 'personnel.' "Yeah, it was what kept our classes together," said McElwain. "We utilized this as an enticement...

images

...and since the boss had a close relationship with the donor, I thought, 'why not?'"

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Rumor has it that the Ox Bucks were instrumental in securing ranked recruiting classes for the last three cycles. McElwain reportedly confirmed the massive transfer of 'funds' to UAA 'personnel.' "Yeah, it was what kept our classes together," said McElwain. "We utilized this as an enticement...

images

...and since the boss had a close relationship with the donor, I thought, 'why not?'"
OXbucks plus Peanut Butter and Jelly Sammiches' ..... that ain't getting it done as we all witnessed.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been super busy lately and have really only had time to check the board on my phone during free moments, but I just realized all of my Oxbucks have been stripped from my account and I'm down from $2000+ hard earned Ox$$ to $13. :sadnanner:
C1ziPi7.gif%20

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I've been super busy lately and have really only had time to check the board on my phone during free moments, but I just realized all of my Oxbucks have been stripped from my account and I'm down from $2000+ hard earned Ox$$ to $13. :sadnanner:
C1ziPi7.gif%20

Chill dude, its only temporary and will be returned later according to the oxen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator