What Democrats really fear

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pilot-in-fla, Jan 7, 2018.

1. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $392
    Ratings:
    +4,171 / -71
    If you pay attention to the Democratic leaders, you would believe they are concerned about (1) an immediate takeover of the US government by Russian, (2) a nuclear attack from otherwise rational Kim Jong-un caused by a tweet or (3) Trump going completely bonkers and starting to act like Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi . Sorry, (3) is wrong since Democrats consider the behavior of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi to be perfectly normal.

But high-ranking Hillary minion Philippe Reines let the cat out of the bag.

Yep, the Democrats and their media allies are actually worried that, as people notice how much better they are doing economically under Trump, they are going to reject the Democrats who have nothing to offer and support Republicans.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/s...y-will-like-the-tax-cuts-and-vote-republican/

2. Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $490
    Ratings:
    +4,902 / -13
    At his Pensacola rally held just before the recent Alabama Senate election, Trump summed it up:

"I think it's going to be very hard for somebody to beat us in a few years," Trump said, pointing to the impact on 401(k) investments. "All you have to say is: With us it goes up, with them it goes down. And that's the end of the election, right?"

3. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $118
    Ratings:
    +821 / -18
    You would think so but most people don't have money in 401k or the stock market so the horrific smears from the far left and the mainstream media will continue through the end of time.

4. Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $490
    Ratings:
    +4,902 / -13
    True most people don't have money in a 401k or the stock market but most people like to have a job. There has been a big drop in black unemployment since Trump. Where the Democratic Party has gone wrong is that they have abandoned the working man and woman, the middle class, their traditional constituency, have have gone on to being the party of liberal special interest groups. Thus the heart and soul, the bead and butter, has been cut out of the Democratic Party.

So Trump can say, without reference to 401k's, "vote for us, the economy goes up. Vote for them, the economy goes down. Do you want to get up, go to work, and provide for your family, or do you want to sit at home all day with no job, watching some blowhard elitist on TV with a smirk on his face telling you that you are a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynist who only needs to be told how to think." I know whom I'm voting for.

5. Swamp Donkey

Swamp Donkey 82% sarcasm 18% full of shyt
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,361
    Ratings:
    +27,360 / -587
    That's not really true. Everyone has money in the stock market, just most of them don't know it.

Indiana is now solidly republican now, bc Obama stole the retirement money from public employees (mostly teachers) and gave it to the UAW when Chrysler and GM were going through bankruptcy.

Even if you have a govt retirement or a union/business retirement, your money is in the stock market, even if you don't know it.

6. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $373
    Ratings:
    +6,585 / -36
    Listen to the mule.....

7. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $329
    Ratings:
    +4,617 / -87
    That's a Whitelash against Obamanomics, man!! 6.8% is the lowest African American unemployment rate since 1972 :lmao2:

8. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $160
    Ratings:
    +1,220 / -10
    I keep waiting for @Gatoravatara or @GMDGator to tell me this decline in unemployment is a direct result of Obama's brilliant economic policies.

9. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $329
    Ratings:
    +4,617 / -87
    I have to admit that I get most of my news from Fox so I'm willing to admit it might be slightly biased. What I have noticed in the last month or so though is whenever they have a debate with anyone from the Left they begrudgingly admit that the economy "has stayed on the path that Obama put it on when he was in office".....Most of them are completely blind to the effects of opening up the energy sector along with removing barrels full Obama's government regulations that along with the highest corporate tax rate in the world strangled the economy....As a small business person I have never seen or felt the enthusiasm that is starting to build within that section which employ's about 65% of the workforce.....but hey, we didn't build that:headslap:

10. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $160
    Ratings:
    +1,220 / -10
    Tends to happen when a president is more concerned with the overall well being of the country instead of spending 8 years trying to turn it into a social justice clusterfcuk to try and get back at the evil, bitter-clinging white man.

#10 Slug, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  11. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $392
    Ratings:
    +4,171 / -71
    The Democrats and their media allies want it both ways. They whine constantly about how Trump's policies are rolling back the Obama "legacy" but, at the same time, want to give Obama credit for Trump's economic and regulatory successes. But, in addition to job-killing regulations, the Obama "legacy" includes a record number of people on food stamps and in poverty and an anemic economic growth rate. Food stamp recipients are down 2 million and economic growth is 3%+ and heading higher. Liberal economists assured us during the 2016 campaign that 3% economic growth was impossible for the United States in the future.

12. Taco Gratis

Taco Gratis Often wrong, never in doubt.

Oxbucks:
    $84
    Ratings:
    +1,637 / -25
    I'm guessing that people who have money in 401k or the stock market are more likely to vote.

13. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $118
    Ratings:
    +821 / -18
    You are 100% correct sir! Dems have have left the working class and black unemployment has dropped over 10% since Trump took over for the first black president. And more that 2 million people are off of foodstamps and DJT has been in office less than a year.

14. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $118
    Ratings:
    +821 / -18
    Liberal economists? Lol! points well taken.

15. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $486
    Ratings:
    +3,320 / -12
    On a related note, according to my twitter feed, it appears Rs need to "fear" Oprah.

16. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $118
    Ratings:
    +821 / -18
    Thats a good guess.

17. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $118
    Ratings:
    +821 / -18
    Please run oprah. Please!

18. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $392
    Ratings:
    +4,171 / -71
    Oprah will be another Obama. Under Obama, poverty soared, food stamp recipients skyrocketed and ordinary blacks suffered from unemployment and a laggard economy. But Jay Z and Beyone became billionaires.

Under Trump, black unemployment is lower than it has ever been and the food stamp roles have declined by 2,000,000.

19. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $329
    Ratings:
    +4,617 / -87
    Damnit man....that's a Whitelash against America....don't you understand :lol:

20. pilot-in-fla

pilot-in-fla Deplorable
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $392
    Ratings:
    +4,171 / -71
    I agree -- only a white supremacist would dare to make such an observation.