What do you do for a living?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Interested to hear what others do and if you enjoy what you do.

Feel like this thread could go a lot of different ways and has some potential.

Discuss.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Alright I see where this is going lol. Any mod out there, you can delete this

heavychevy

water bottle holder
Sep 8, 2014
How in the **** are you going to start a ****ing thread about a topic you want to know about other ****ing people - BUT NOT GIVE THAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF??? Jesus ****ing Christ you're an absolute ****ing waste.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fine. Since you got your feelings all hurt. Out of school, I designed nuclear fuel. Then, I switched over to the medical uses of radiation and am currently a medical physicist. Which is the technical expert and radiation safety officer of a radiation oncology practice.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I work in a public school (two actually) and teach all the PE and work in the morning with kids on math. Right now it is archery, beach ball volleyball softball and some tetherball. Hot as hades and dry as a bone out there.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fine. Since you got your feelings all hurt. Out of school, I designed nuclear fuel. Then, I switched over to the medical uses of radiation and am currently a medical physicist. Which is the technical expert and radiation safety officer of a radiation oncology practice.

Small world.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I make movies. Well, videos actually. You may know me by my stage name, Lex Longwood.

I've appeared in hits such as On Golden Blonde, Shaving Ryan's Privates, and Schindler's Fist.

Alex.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I worked for a firm that manufactured medical prosthetics.
dildomaker.jpg

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I've been in IT since '89. Currently working for a software company that provides data center infrastructure software to the Feds to run their internal app/dev and on-premises cloud.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
work in the morning with kids on math. Right now it is archery, beach ball volleyball softball and some tetherball.
Those look like some pretty easy math classes there coach.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Geologist by education - been in the environmental field since 1990, cleaning up other geologists messes - we've worked out a pretty slick deal.

GatorBart

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I've been in IT since '89. Currently working for a software company that provides data center infrastructure software to the Feds to run their internal app/dev and on-premises cloud.
I didn't even know IT existed in 89 - I had just learned how use WordPerfect and Lotus 123 just in time to help write my MS thesis.

Last edited:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I didn't even know IT existed in 89 - I had just learned how use WordPerfect and Lotus 123 just in time to help write my MS thesis.
I started at Tech Data in Clearwater and it was fairly primitive back then with XT and 286 computers. Not to mention 20MB drives.
And - bulletin board services for tech support over 2400 baud modems.
It's come a hell of a long way since then. Hard to keep up

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb