What does the school/media expect from fans?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, Coach9 has said 8-4 is unacceptable. I'm sure he'll honor his word.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
NVGator;n67938 said:
For the record, Coach9 has said 8-4 is unacceptable. I'm sure he'll honor his word.

The exact quote was:
8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.

So, yes I will consider it a bad year if we lose 4 games.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n67945 said:
Originally posted by NVGator View Post

The exact quote was:
8-4 Should always be considered a bad year at Florida. That should be our lower limit. Undefeated down to 8-4 should be our window.

So, yes I will consider it a bad year if we lose 4 games.

So, you are agreeing with what I specifically said but with more words? Got it.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n67774 said:
Do you take pride in the way our program is being destroyed. Ask your buddy Muschamp to resign and save us some buyout cash. Then you will see a more positive attitude.
Yes! Let that clown muschump do the right thing and resign. Tell the Gator Nation he was a dismal failure and refuse to take his buyout. Then I will, like the great adult that I am, call him MusCHAMP. Negativity my foot. What an asinine attitude. The man, along with Fooley who also needs to resign, has turned Florida into a bottom feeder and you have to have your head up your butt to be blind to it.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dear Friends,
I will watch the game at 1800 my time in germany, or is it 1900? I forget. Its all about the check writers I say. This time tomorrow I expect some confrence calling among the BGs, and the race to 11 mil to get under way. I will go out on a limb and say it should be over by the Mizzou game. By that time even Fooley will see its hopeless.
Even our bright bulbs from the Sun, Pat and Robbie write like no win at Knoxville and the Death Watch begins. I look forward to getting up early tomorrow and catching some of you before you go to bed. Tomorrow is my wifes 54th birthday, how glad I am that shes celebrating it, and with me at our favorite coffee and cake house.
Till tomorrow morning friends, keep well
Bayern Gator
Augsburg Germany
Class of 78

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've learned to never trust a man with 3 first names

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n67895 said:
Oh, I know the negativity doesn't come out of thin air. It's worse for me because I'm usually overly optimistic so it's easier to get disappointed. But I can choose how I react to it. I know I'm not enjoyable to be around when I'm bi+ching and complaining. So I try not to.

You do more b!tching and complaining than anybody you claim is b!tching and complaining.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n67974 said:
You do more b!tching and complaining than anybody you claim is b!tching and complaining.

I'm convinced he works for muschamp...

As far as the article goes... If the admin wants to treat the loyal die hard fans like nothing more than walking dollar signs, then we should act like it. When their commodity is worthy of a 3.5 hour thrip north and $500+ expenses, I will be back... Until the, HD is JUUUUST fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.