What If UFC Champion, Ronda Rousey, Challenged You to a Fight

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The correct response is walk the f3ck away.....Someone male or female who has trained and actually fought in a ring, octagon or whatever is not the same as your local "bad ass Billy". I trained at a boxing gym years ago and thought I would be able to hold my own against a fighter-boxer- that was 40 or so pounds lighter than me. I had a reach, height and weight advantage and a flashy left jab that would keep him at bay so I thought......never could I image the amount of punches someone could throw in such a short amount of time....
Now for those who would want to try her I would advise to try and kick her right in the p----y. I saw a woman get kicked there once by a freak accident and it appeared to be worse than any nut shot I've seen taken by a guy. The woman fell to the ground in convulsions and blacked out....

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Tag. We're talking an average guy on the street who has no clue how to fight not professional male fighters. I've seen small 130 pound females throw bigger guys like rag dolls. Not much to it if you understand leverage.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n192130 said:
The correct response is walk the f3ck away.....Someone male or female who has trained and actually fought in a ring, octagon or whatever is not the same as your local "bad ass Billy". I trained at a boxing gym years ago and thought I would be able to hold my own against a fighter-boxer- that was 40 or so pounds lighter than me. I had a reach, height and weight advantage and a flashy left jab that would keep him at bay so I thought......never could I image the amount of punches someone could throw in such a short amount of time....
Now for those who would want to try her I would advise to try and kick her right in the p----y. I saw a woman get kicked there once by a freak accident and it appeared to be worse than any nut shot I've seen taken by a guy. The woman fell to the ground in convulsions and blacked out....
Hahaha I laughed my ass off! It's funny that your giving advice on how to cheap shot a woman

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He-died-fighting2.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
t-gator;n192244 said:
Hahaha I laughed my ass off! It's funny that your giving advice on how to cheap shot a woman

I wasn't really giving advise on how to cheap shot a woman, just relating an experience that I witnessed and it's effect. You on the other hand said you could whoop her ass :lol:..... Sorry to tell you that she has trained religiously at her craft since childhood and would be leaving you wishing you had at least tried a cheap shot when she was done with you.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ronda, I'm checking out how these Macho Males are dissin' you, especially that little big mouth, Alvin.

I just want you to know...........

I got your back, Baby Girl.
raj5036x640x427.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BTW isn't it legal in the state of Tennessee to hit a female as long as she is your kin.....Wife, sister or cousin or usually a combination of the three.....What do people from Tennessee do on Halloween?.....Pump kin.....

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n192342 said:
BTW isn't it legal in the state of Tennessee to hit a female as long as she is your kin.....Wife, sister or cousin or usually a combination of the three.....What do people from Tennessee do on Halloween?.....Pump kin.....

Whatever we do on that day.....
we don't wear our Halloween costumes every day
GatorsWearJeanShorts.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alvin York;n192348 said:
Whatever we do on that day.....
we don't wear our Halloween costumes every day
GatorsWearJeanShorts.jpg

I was going to accuse you of using photo shop to put Gator shirts on a couple of UT fans......then I looked again and noticed that they appeared to have all of their teeth and aren't morbidly obese.....my bad.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n192342 said:
In Tenercee, that depends on your definition of "hit" your sister or kin.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;192355 said:
In Tenercee, that depends on your definition of "hit" your sister or kin.

Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.