What in tarnation?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Weird times.

I think it's okay that we're supporting the Cocks in the Final 4 (like we're some sort of jockstrap or something).
I do wonder though if KY had slid past UNC if we'd be sending the same message out to them - I don't think so. :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's okay that we're supporting the Cocks in the Final 4 (like we're some sort of jockstrap or something).
I do wonder though if KY had slid past UNC if we'd be sending the same message out to them - I don't think so. :lol:

I don't get it. I'm not rooting for the team who knocked us out, especially one who employs the coach whose name shall not be spoken.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im pulling for Carolina because Ive always liked their basketball program. Have family in the area and grew up watching them. All that said, I'm talking about NORTH Carolina. Those SC douchenozzles can eat a bag!

:law:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I could see a sportsman like Spurrier cheering them on? He's surely friends with their HC & coaching staff.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Im pulling for Carolina because Ive always liked their basketball program. Have family in the area and grew up watching them. All that said, I'm talking about NORTH Carolina. Those SC douchenozzles can eat a bag!

:law:

At first I was like :mad:, then I was like :scratchchin:, and finally like :dance:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know I am supposed to support the SEC and all but I am struggling with rooting for a team whose fans showed up to MSG in football jerseys.
What a bunch of goobers.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
I want the Gators to win every championship in every sport. However, if we can't win it then I want any SEC team to win the championship.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014

Weird times.

I don't get it. I don't think UF as a school should be making a public declaration like that. If our HC is friends with their HC and he congratulated him after going all the way, I could understand as that is more of a personal, one-on-one relationship. For UF as an institution to root them on, though, I think is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator