What is Mac Good At?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
1. Please identify one thing that Mac is good at. Just one. Taking UF's money is not to be included.
2. What's remaining on the Muschamp Buyout.
3. What's the buyout on Mac

And finally, the fricking minute we find a good coach who will come to this dumpster fire, hire him. Mid season end of season...I don't think it maters anymore. I'll calm down by the end of the week.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mediocre Mac
Mediocre coaches can put together functional offenses. Mediocre coaches have teams that are fundamentally sound. Mediocre coaches even have teams that come prepared with a game plan and offensive philosophy. Mediocre coaches can even recruit and occasionally pull a big upset win. Zook was a mediocre coach and did most of this.

Name just one of these characteristics that Mac displays. I'll wait....

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Making popcorn?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mediocre coaches can put together functional offenses. Mediocre coaches have teams that are fundamentally sound. Mediocre coaches even have teams that come prepared with a game plan and offensive philosophy. Mediocre coaches can even recruit and occasionally pull a big upset win. Zook was a mediocre coach and did most of this.

Name just one of these characteristics that Mac displays. I'll wait....
I got nothing.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
1. Please identify one thing that Mac is good at. Just one. Taking UF's money is not to be included.
2. What's remaining on the Muschamp Buyout.
3. What's the buyout on Mac

And finally, the fricking minute we find a good coach who will come to this dumpster fire, hire him. Mid season end of season...I don't think it maters anymore. I'll calm down by the end of the week.

I think we owe Champ 2 million still, and Mac's buyout now is in the 10 million range, thanks to that idiotic extension Stricklin (Foley 2.0) gave him. I think we're stuck with him for a little bit, unfortunately.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am still of the opinion UM left us with a broken team. I still don't think we are thru that phase (the theft). If we are its not due to coaches but time.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How many threads do we need about Mac being GARBAGE??

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You think there is a team there? Where's your evidence?
i think an actual competent coach would have this program competitive in 1-2 seasons max. And that's at ANY point since urban left. Urban left almost a decade ago, just stop it already.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
- Halftime adjustments
- Out-coaching the opponent
- Offensive Genius

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is really good at landing large contracts with big buyouts and getting extensions after numerous blowouts and 4 loss seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.