What.... No prediction thread?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can't have such apathy!

Gators win 35 - 28

I think the offense will play much better and the DB's will finally figure out that receivers can't be allowed to get behind them!

400+ yds offense and +2 in take-aways.

:chomp:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't really had any prediction threads this year, I think the score contest has pretty much taken over the prediction thread.

Regardless, the winning team will score more points than the losing team.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n67906 said:
We haven't really had any prediction threads this year, I think the score contest has pretty much taken over the prediction thread.
That's not the reason.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n67907 said:
That's not the reason.

We still had prediction threads all throughout the losing streak last year, but who am I kidding, keep the agenda going! :banana:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n67915 said:
We still had prediction threads all throughout the losing streak last year, but who am I kidding, keep the agenda going! :banana:
Your paranoia about all the evil fans out to get the program strikes again. No "agenda", just the truth. It's either A) People think we're going to lose so they don't want to make a prediction, or B) They honestly have no clue what this team is going to do from game to game, and can't even guess. I can see us either winning or losing by 20 points to UT. I don't have the slightest idea what this team will do. Hence, I have no intention of making any prediction at all. I'm obviously not alone. In fact, I notice you avoided making one yourself. Hmmmm.

Hell, I also just noticed, 12 hours before the game, a Tennessee game thread wasn't even started this week - I forgot myself. So I just made one. These are not good times.

Never seen apathy like this, even last year. Never.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we were going to lose earlier today, but now that I've had a few drinks...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We score 17-20 points, assuming we can get a defensive or ST score.

Who knows what they score.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
24~38 Tennessee. Sorry guys I hope I'm wrong

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It is a main issue is no one knows how this team will roll. We are more speculative about this group than we were prior to the seaon. When times are like this, its easy to understand the mood and sentiment. I cannot get a definitive bead on this game. To me it comes down to two outcomes.

UF 28-21
If UF gets behind they'll go full Muschamp and lose by 20.

And I hope I'm wrong on the second.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n67965 said:
It is a main issue is no one knows how this team will roll. We are more speculative about this group than we were prior to the seaon. When times are like this, its easy to understand the mood and sentiment. I cannot get a definitive bead on this game. To me it comes down to two outcomes.

UF 28-21
If UF gets behind they'll go full Muschamp and lose by 20.

And I hope I'm wrong on the second.

This is my worry. The momentum of a late lead could make this a blow out for Tennessee

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gators 24-17 ugly game...lots of mistakes on both sides.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n67923 said:
I thought we were going to lose earlier today, but now that I've had a few drinks...

10 ft. tall and bullet proof again, huh? So, how you feeling this morning?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n67881 said:
Can't have such apathy!

Gators win 35 - 28

I think the offense will play much better and the DB's will finally figure out that receivers can't be allowed to get behind them!

400+ yds offense and +2 in take-aways.

:chomp:

Expecting 6-10 overtimes, huh?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gatoravatara;n68008 said:
I did not notice that there was not a Tennessee game thread. I don't think anybody did. That is how apathetic it is around here. The Houston Gator Club attendance has imploded this year. They are signs everywhere. You have to realize that everybody here wants the best for the Gators. We want the Gators to get back to going to SEC games.

You know I have friend who was brilliant. She got into a bad relationship. She got really attached to this horrible person who destroyed her confidence and her credit. When I tried to persuade her to dump him, she accused me of wanting the relationship to fail, when all I wanted was for her to be happy and be a shining star like she used to be. The Muschamp pumpers remind me of this same dynamic. If we keep this up, it will get to the point of " if the Gators played a game and nobody showed up, would that game exist?"

I like that analogy. Best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. This relationship isn't going anywhere, time to break up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator