What now? Gator fans told to "temper expectations"

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
How much more can we temper expectations? :lol:

:lol: As understatements go, saying that Gator fans have tempered expectations is a pretty big one.

Maybe not this big, but close.....

enhanced-buzz-10271-1363793442-2.jpg

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
I have also heard that $h!t just hit the fan. Still rumors at the moment, but some of it seems credible.

I had previously predicted we would end with a class nationally ranked between 10th and 14th ... I think we are now going to be lucky to finish in the top 20 and will likely end in the bottom half of the SEC if the information in the rumor mill has any legs to it.

Sorry for the bad news, maybe it proves to be nothing, but my positivity on this matter is dwindling.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Not surprised...I just recently started feeling a little bit more optimistic with recent recruiting news, but as it goes lately with our beloved Gators, it must have been an illusion.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: As understatements go, saying that Gator fans have tempered expectations is a pretty big one.

Maybe not this big, but close.....

enhanced-buzz-10271-1363793442-2.jpg
I was thinking the same thing. WHAT expectations? :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I have also heard that $h!t just hit the fan. Still rumors at the moment, but some of it seems credible.

I had previously predicted we would end with a class nationally ranked between 10th and 14th ... I think we are now going to be lucky to finish in the top 20 and will likely end in the bottom half of the SEC if the information in the rumor mill has any legs to it.

Sorry for the bad news, maybe it proves to be nothing, but my positivity on this matter is dwindling.

Can you give us a hint or anything else? Cmon man! Lol

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
Can you give us a hint or anything else? Cmon man! Lol

Since it's just rumors I would rather not go into specifics, but ... take the list of 10 to 12 guys still available that keep getting thrown around as possible additions to the class on NSD and cut it in half. Also be prepared to lose a couple of current commits. That's where we MAY be at right now.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. The former is getting pretty difficult, and just got a lot harder during the last 24 hours.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Well, we do know that Henderson and Blades are rooming together at the USA game this weekend...could it be Henderson to Bama and Blades to Nebraska?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty sure more than half of the posters here already have low expectations. Pointless thread is pointless...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I literally expect this staff to fubar as they usually do. Those are my expectations.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Well, we do know that Henderson and Blades are rooming together at the USA game this weekend...could it be Henderson to Bama and Blades to Nebraska?

That's what I'm guessing.

Add:
Herbert to UM
Levi to the Clowns
Robinson to OSU
Green to Tenn

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I expect to land the 25-40th class. Always have.

Did anyone really think really buy the BS Zach was slinging?

What a dumpster fire this staff is.

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Spill

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since it's just rumors I would rather not go into specifics, but ... take the list of 10 to 12 guys still available that keep getting thrown around as possible additions to the class on NSD and cut it in half. Also be prepared to lose a couple of current commits. That's where we MAY be at right now.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. The former is getting pretty difficult, and just got a lot harder during the last 24 hours.

I already did that. Should I go lower?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone ever fired an AD in three months?

At least we are saving money by not hiring new coaches, bc,you know, interns are just as good on the recruiting trail.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.