What question would you ask...

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Coach, you were hired to fix the offense and somehow have made it worse. Do you think it's fair to say that you've failed at the job you were brought in to do so far?

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
you've said that our choices have consequences and yet you've made tons of poor choices since coming to Gainesville. What consequences should you face for such poor coaching choices?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Actually think he did a session or two, they looked albeit not great, but not Iowa yellow on Monday!
LOL... So the way to make his teeth appear "more white" is to play against a team with "mustard yellow" uni's...

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How many other programs will own the state of Florida before you and your staff get off your collective a$$es and recruit the topflight talent in the state?

By my count, we are looking up at: FSU, Miami, Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan, Auburn, and LSU so far but I may have missed somebody.
There are nine schools listed so I assume the magic number is ten. Is that correct?

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Coach, who are your favorite and least favorite posters on GatorChatter?

Followup question: What is Mrs Mac's alias on GatorChatter ?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach, who are your favorite and least favorite posters on GatorChatter?

Followup question: What is Mrs Mac's alias on GatorChatter ?
Softballs!
Favorite - Coach
Least Favorite - Rex
Mrs Buttersworth alias - Coach

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is it true you come from a large family of siblings and are just conditioned to suck hind tit?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If a train leaves Seattle heading east at 80 mph, and a car leaves New York heading west at 60 mph... why the fück does Nord still work here?

Last edited:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Have you seen Swamp Donkey's list of coaching changes? If so, where will you go?
If you actually get the chance to ask Mac these questions, be sure to specifically reference the name "Swamp Donkey" and video record the exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.