What the hell is on SportsCenter?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am about as likely to watch ESPN as I am MSNBC or any other Social Justice Whiner network.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
I am about as likely to watch ESPN as I am MSNBC or any other Social Justice Whiner network.
Donkey,
Do you like anything? You seem to detest everything.

images

The only positive I have heard out of you... Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Initially ESPN stood for Entertainment & Sports Programming Network. Well it has not had Sports in quite a number of years and it sure as hell is not entertaining.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hired too many Olbermanns and not enough Patricks.

Okay, I'm a racist, too.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jemele Hill and her racebaiting colleagues are why I don't watch ESPN any more. I don't want politics when trying to watch sports. I felt the same way about Limbaugh on NFL Countdown. Plus, I like this type of content.

ESPN went soft, fluffy entertainment a long time ago. That goes for their college and pro sports content. I want to learn things. I like analysts who teach me something about the game. Not a John Gruden cheerleader type.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Jemele Hill and her racebaiting colleagues are why I don't watch ESPN any more. I don't want politics when trying to watch sports. I felt the same way about Limbaugh on NFL Countdown. Plus, I like this type of content.

ESPN went soft, fluffy entertainment a long time ago. That goes for their college and pro sports content. I want to learn things. I like analysts who teach me something about the game. Not a John Gruden cheerleader type.

Exactly, this is the curse of public companies always needing growth. You can easily forget about your core customer trying to get the marginal customer with pink towels etc. Unfortunately, the group of people who want to shout "we're number 1" after their 0-5 team gets its first win is potentially larger than the people who want to understand more. It is also why the ESPNs of the world are resistant to advanced stats that turn off the casual viewer.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some model came out as a tranny, maybe they were covering that.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I will only watch the SEC Channel a little besides catching actual games on the ESPN networks because they avoid the political mess mostly.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
This is just a continuation of a trend started over a decade ago to attract more female viewers to ESPN and other networks; as was the case when they started using female sideline reporters and finally female play-by-play announcers for all-male sports, such as football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.