What unites us

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
sure there are liberal and conservatives here. Sure there are those that want to give the coach more time and those who want him fired. Disagree on the future QB. Who knows....

But what unites us......

We all hate f@cking UGA!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
braveheart-unitetheclans.gif

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Back to back games with Awburn and Jawja ruined our conference championship dreams more times than I care to remember....I hate them equally.....Nulls are noobs and a minor blip on the horizon undeserving of much attention.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree with the premise. Also agree that ramped-up emotions because it's UGA and it's year eight of the failed post-Tebow experiment lead to a stream of vitriol when they blow us out as expected.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
What unites us
OUR disdain for other programs. Our delight in things that are orange and blue. Singing the old song "we are the boys" and the new one " I Won't back down" Our heroes our titles our stadium our traditions our resilience our passion the quality of our school. And of course a man named Steve..........

Gatorjunky47

Jan 19, 2016
I'm fine with the dislikes but if they read everything on here most people are only when they are complaining about. Oh everything...

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
sure there are liberal and conservatives here. Sure there are those that want to give the coach more time and those who want him fired. Disagree on the future QB. Who knows....

But what unites us......

We all hate f@cking UGA!

What a “like” hoar...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator