What was your Uh-Oh Moment in the Mac Era?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh Lord, so many valid eurekas. I stayed worried but blurried' til this year's national stage with the entire offreason/preseason to prepare = inglorious loss to Harbough.
Man, look at the avalanche burying this guy.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I try to be positive because my natural inclination is towards negativity and I’ve been trying to change that about myself. I’d most likely been put in the pumper camp, but the breaking point for me was not getting rid of Nord and Nussmeier last offseason when it was beyond clear that they are awful at what they do.

My son turned 1 the day we beat Oklahoma for the bcs title. He’s only known a mediocre program that struggles against inferior teams, fans that boo and curse the coach constantly through games, and gets crushed by any team with a pulse. He’s still a huge fan and I just want football to be fun for him. Dude loves the gators

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think everyone has said anything I’d add, but I have NEVER seen human hope so utterly extinguished in a mass way as I did at this year’s LSU game with my son (a 2UF right now)... the crowd was as into that game as I’ve ever seen and 100% supportive right up to the last minute when that final ember of hope was snuffed on all things McElwain

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
When Mac got hired he changed the Spring Game start day and time. Every since me and my wife take that quick trip down from Jacksonville.

I remember leaving the Spring Game last year and literally saying to my wife, "uhh oh... This team won't be able to score on my high school team."
That was when I gave up on Mac. I knew he would NEVER fix our offense. A scrimmage is supposed to be choreographed to some extent. When an offense looks horrible even when the coaches script it is always a horrible sign.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not being able to score against the clowns.
Looking like the practice squad in Atlanta against Bama.
Retaining Nord and Nuss.
Losing to Butch “brick by brick”Jones.
Recruiting like we’re Missouri.
Not being able to put a coherent sentence together.
Etc, etc, etc...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give Butch credit for one thing, he's busting his azz to the very end. Unlike that SOB we just fired.
Yeah, I bet Butch is staying up nights trying to think of a new catch phrase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb