What will game #3 tell us?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Watching Colo State and our merry ol’ krewe of Macs 3* gems in the rough, will give me twice the reminders that I despise everything about that folksy no-sock, shark-humping, clairabelle dog naming, PB&J making, poor play calling, death threat lying, poor recruiting, yellow buck tooth, BBQ sauce making, lazy ass, interview crying, program destroying, piece of monkey spunk of a former coach.

Hallelujah, Holy Spit, where’s the Tylenol!?

82F32C30-D013-4E5F-8F2D-572E8B18BD0C.jpeg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless we really rattle that QB its going to tell us if our safeties get confused in coverage against a good passing attack.

Miss State is the first team that can tell us if this team can truly turn the corner. I think Colorado State and Tenn in their current state can only tell us how bad we are.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Tells us:

Can we bounce back?

Are we quiters... EVEN GATOR NATION?

Can young talent step up?

If we correct mess-us, is the talent there?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So game one gave us unrealistic hope. Game 2 gave us unrealistic gloom and doom. I personally think this game 3 should give us perspective.

We had a high high, where the gloomers reminded us it's not that good. We had a low low where the pumpers reminded us it's not that bad. This game. Right here, should give perspective as to where we are at and what direction we will be going.

Just my thought on the game. Agree or disagree?
Disagree. We should kill a non Sonny Lubuck lead CSU team. The end.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
King of this message board, us pumpers will be out numbered 4-1.
Do you really think it excites me in anyway for my team to come out to a 1-9 start? You see how pissed I get with every loss, make all your don't worry they are a national championship team and we will look better next week comments, but then some of you imply I'm happy we hired yet another trash coach and have to watch garbage football every week?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Do you really think it excites me in anyway for my team to come out to a 1-9 start? You see how pissed I get with every loss, make all your don't worry they are a national championship team and we will look better next week comments, but then some of you imply I'm happy we hired yet another trash coach and have to watch garbage football every week?
I hope not but there are those of us that believe this a process that want happen overnight but will happen. King Saban had a losing record his first year at Alabama and the Bama fans were calling him a trash coach. I'm not saying we have another Saban on our hands but you have to give the guy a fair shake , throwing him under the bus after two games is not going to help anything.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hope not but there are those of us that believe this a process that want happen overnight but will happen. King Saban had a losing record his first year at Alabama and the Bama fans were calling him a trash coach. I'm not saying we have another Saban on our hands but you have to give the guy a fair shake , throwing him under the bus after two games is not going to help anything.
That's purdy kewl. Wasn't Mullen 5-7 just two years ago? Now somehow fit Saban into that fact. I dont know what his record was in his 7th season but spin it baby.

I swear that's the third time in three coaches I've read the saban comparison. Never gets old. Hopefully, one day you'll be right.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It tells us more if we lose than if we win. Otherwise, you're just looking for any signs of team growth.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope not but there are those of us that believe this a process that want happen overnight but will happen. King Saban had a losing record his first year at Alabama.
How is 7-6 a losing season? Alabama 2007 Schedule - Crimson Tide Home and Away - ESPN

Which he followed up with a top recruiting class.

Saban also didn't have a 33-39 conference record when they hired him. Instead he had conference championships and a NC.

If we had hired a champion, I'm sure everyone would be more likely to pretend we may have hired the next Nick Saban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator