What's the latest on D'Anfre McGriff

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he qualifies, I would think we find room for him to join. I can't imagine telling this kid we're full.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
If he qualifies, I would think we find room for him to join. I can't imagine telling this kid we're full.
Agreed. If his highlights are any indication of his potential he could be a real game changer and guys like that don't seem to grow on trees. I confident the staff will make this happen if possible.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We didn't want him anyway? :dunno:

Too soon?

JimboFisherField

Banned
BANNED
Dec 23, 2015
First of all, McElwain did not "flip" McGriff. He wanted to go to Auburn, but they booted him from their class because they didn't think he would qualify. Unlike Auburn, UF did not have recruits begging to come to UF so McElwain had room to take a chance on the unlikely event McGriff would qualify. Second of all, he won't make it to UF this time either and he's not as highly regarded as your imagination. https://rivals.yahoo.com/floridastate/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3734/0 As you can see, he's not even at the top of the list of prep school prospects. He also lists Notre Dame, but there's zero chance he qualifies to go there, as well. The top of the list has an FSU commit, but what else is new? FSU continues to dominate the state and pounds UF. As my name implies, the place formerlyy known as the "Swamp" is now Jimbo Fisher Field. This past time UF couldn't even cross the goal line once, at least they did that feat the previous four times Fisher has whipped their ass.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Talking the smack are you? To the victors go the spoils I suppose. Behave my friend cause you will get lit up in here otherwise. And FSU Blows donkey balls too by the way

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
First of all, McElwain did not "flip" McGriff. He wanted to go to Auburn, but they booted him from their class because they didn't think he would qualify. Unlike Auburn, UF did not have recruits begging to come to UF so McElwain had room to take a chance on the unlikely event McGriff would qualify. Second of all, he won't make it to UF this time either and he's not as highly regarded as your imagination. https://rivals.yahoo.com/floridastate/football/recruiting/rankings/rank-3734/0 As you can see, he's not even at the top of the list of prep school prospects. He also lists Notre Dame, but there's zero chance he qualifies to go there, as well. The top of the list has an FSU commit, but what else is new? FSU continues to dominate the state and pounds UF. As my name implies, the place formerlyy known as the "Swamp" is now Jimbo Fisher Field. This past time UF couldn't even cross the goal line once, at least they did that feat the previous four times Fisher has whipped their ass.
Go ahead and get a few shots in before I ban you. Do your worst.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Can we keep it.

I love how Florida's Second-rate University has such a crush on UF.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes burning hatred of a Gator Reject.

No matter what you do in life, you know you weren't good enough. Sorry.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Since she lists her age as 41 I can only assume she's no longer on the pole. So my only response to her is "Yes, I do want fries with that".

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Snowflakes just in time for Christmas.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nope, I didn't step in dogshiit. Wonder what that god awful smell is.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
jff- enjoy it while it lasts. muschamp's odor is dissipating faster than anyone expected, but Mac can only work so many miracles in one season.

Btw - how's Ron Zook Field looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OX - ban this idiot. This is the 1st time in 8 years I've ever asked for this. But keeping this around will diminish overall interest. Trust me.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Come on guys, I've been on other boards where the slightest hint of dissension is dealt with swiftly. Is that the kind of board we want?
Let these rival clowns gum run so we can argue back and embarrass them. I enjoy their creativity with trash talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator