What's the latest on D'Anfre McGriff

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Heard nothing. Some insiders are saying forget about him. But I don't think anyone knows.

Wouldn't he be a great pick up?!!

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Jimminy krickets... Saban giving those kids horse steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Jimminy krickets... Saban giving those kids horse steroids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HGH is some bad sh*t and it's also legal in the state of Alabama. All you have to do is find the right doctor and he'll write you a script and then you can go to the drug store to pick it up.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
HGH is some bad sh*t and it's also legal in the state of Alabama. All you have to do is find the right doctor and he'll write you a script and then you can go to the drug store to pick it up.

If you take it in the state of Alabama, but reside in Florida is that legal?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh **** us....Another one that was looking at us a year ago....sh1t!!!! I'm gonna say 6.5 YPC behind their line. God forbid MacMillan or Rollin have to tackle that SOB.....
When you go to the doctor, what's your typical blood pressure ;)

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Pretty sure those guys would break in half trying to tackle Bo.
Seriously, he looks like what you would get if you made a cyborg hybrid crossbreed out of Adrian Peterson and Derrick Henry only even bigger and more ripped. If you're a CB coming up for run support, just looking at that sombitch in the backfield and you've damn near lost the battle. Supposedly he runs 4.4, is ridiculously elusive and has the best hands and leaping ability on the team. Then you put him behind the upperclassman full returning Bama O-line just for good measure.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Oh **** us....Another one that was looking at us a year ago....sh1t!!!! I'm gonna say 6.5 YPC behind their line. God forbid MacMillan or Rollin have to tackle that SOB.....
They damn sure better "Bring it" and go low is all I can say :lol: and He'll still probably go for 200! He's like 250 lbs so he's bigger than Henry. Sh*t ain't fair!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.