When Franks sucks next game - play EJ or Trask?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
MSU & LSU wins v UGa loss ? You don't catch lightning in a bottle 2 out of 3 times. We can beat good teams as long as we do not have xs fumbles, xs ints, and other derailing mistakes. However, we can lose any game with the same inadequacies with our DBs. Coaching in practices, Mullencrew has to instruct such that smart changes occur.
I think we'll return to our winning ways.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Again I don't want to beat up on Franks too much and in all reality he didn't single handedly lose the game like the FSU game last year. I honestly figured he would have repeated that disaster at least 2 or 3 times by now this year. The problem is that he isn't quite proficient enough at running or throwing to put constant stress on opposing defenses. UGA started to bottle up our rushing game a little in the 3rd and 4th quarters and I'm beginning to wonder if our future opponents won't sell out to stop the run which would probably put us in a lot of 2nd and 3rd& longs..
I think were going to have to find a lot more consistency in our downfield passing game if we are going to win out.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I don't know, I think maybe instead of playing UNO before the game, Franks and the receivers go over their assignments and practice a more mentally focused approach....but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.