When the Sunshine pumpers come out Monday at work, here is your reply

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Courtesy of Mojave Gator on the fire will muschamp proboard.

Total yards: Alabama 645, Florida 200

Passing yards: Alabama 449, Florida 93

Rushing yards: Alabama 196, Florida 107

First downs: Alabama 28, Florida 11

Yards per pass: Alabama 12.8, Florida 3.3

Time of possession: Alabama 39:16, Florida 20:44 (incredible, considering that UA's first possession was a one-play 87-yard drive)

Completion percentage: Alabama 24-35 (.686), Florida 9-28 (.321)

Quarterback ratings: Blake Sims 87.2, Jeff Driskel 23.3

Florida's two touchdown drives (31 and 16 yards respectively) combined covered 40 yards less than Kenyan Drake's touchdown catch on Alabama's first play from scrimmage.

Florida's defense, supposedly the strength of the team, set a school record for yardage allowed in a single game. They also scored a third of our points.

Read more: http://gatornation.proboards.com/thr...#ixzz3DvmpdZOV

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Come on. Smocking mirrors here. Pumpers have a lot mor positive to look at here.

Tie game early.
And....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mainland_Buc_75;n56932 said:
This game put the solar eclipse on the sunshine.

No you will still have some trying to make excuses for Driskel who has never had decent field awareness or any touch on his throws the whole time he has been here.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I bet we don't. I bet we don't have one credible poster make excuses after this. When FSU and Clemson can have backups play better than he did against Bama, there's no more credible excuse. You can search my posts on any of the Gators sites and I have never said this until tonight: Bench him now. You have two weeks to get your next starter ready. It's been done here before. Ask Terry Dean.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Eh, I guess I'll start pumping. This was a sloppy game by both teams. This was a team failur on UFs part. O and D hurt each other. Dropped balls on 3rd down again, bad throws on open WR. Easy coverages blown. Somehow it was all tied up on the road vs #2 in the country. I feel we really let one get away from us today that was winnable. That being said a lot of stuff is small basic football. We are literally getting death by a thousand cuts here!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I have given Driskel the benefit of doubt, because he didn't have a chance last year, due to injury. He has had his chance in my book and failed miserably. It's time to make a change.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Mainland_Buc_75 said:
I bet we don't. I bet we don't have one credible poster make excuses after this. When FSU and Clemson can have backups play better than he did against Bama, there's no more credible excuse. You can search my posts on any of the Gators sites and I have never said this until tonight: Bench him now. You have two weeks to get your next starter ready. It's been done here before. Ask Terry Dean.
Murphy played a lot better than him last season before his shoulder injury.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
I have given Driskel the benefit of doubt, because he didn't have a chance last year, due to injury. He has had his chance in my book and failed miserably. It's time to make a change.
Yep 18 starts or so and has not showed decent field awareness in any of those starts.

Mainland_Buc_75

Emerald Gulf Coast Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Floridagator said:
Eh, I guess I'll start pumping. This was a sloppy game by both teams. This was a team failur on UFs part. O and D hurt each other. Dropped balls on 3rd down again, bad throws on open WR. Easy coverages blown. Somehow it was all tied up on the road vs #2 in the country. I feel we really let one get away from us today that was winnable. That being said a lot of stuff is small basic football. We are literally getting death by a thousand cuts here!
Alabama set an ALL-TIME offensive record yardage total against our defense tonight. Worse than '95 Nebraska.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Drisky sucks. The benefit of the doubt has surpassed.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Total agreement on this one!!! No one at all can pump now. Their pump is broken.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was a Sunshine Pumper, but the well has run dry. I want to root for Muschamp, I really do. As much as everyone bashes him, I like the guy. But...he can't see what's going on for ****. Take that piece of **** QB and put him on the bench. If he can't do that now, he needs to be fired this week. Driskhole is killing this team from the inside out.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Mainland_Buc_75;n56932 said:
This game put the solar eclipse on the sunshine.

No you will still have some trying to make excuses for Driskel who has never had decent field awareness or any touch on his throws the whole time he has been here.
that's right. even in high school, the only thing he could do was run. now, with his passing vastly IMPROVED, he's awful. and his high school team was a loser.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Mainland_Buc_75 said:
Hell, mainland, he wouldn't even bring Harris in when the game was over. You heard the clown, he thought about it but Jeff gives us the best chance to win. The chump is beyond pathetic.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator said:
What else is new except a new nadir?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It is always darkest before the light. Bama has better players than we do. We will play better. We were tied with the #2 team (at their place)into the third qtr or to put it clearer the best team in college football the last 4 years. Travis Henry (from our own backyard) killed us. Their QB killed us with his passing and rare runs. But I saw some things that were better than last year. We just aint in bama's league yet. Hate all you want but this is our team. Our players and our coaches until there is a change. I would rather pump positive "in all kinds of weather" than vile sh#t all the time. You either for us or against us. go gators........

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica said:
I was a Sunshine Pumper, but the well has run dry. I want to root for Muschamp, I really do. As much as everyone bashes him, I like the guy. But...he can't see what's going on for ****. Take that piece of **** QB and put him on the bench. If he can't do that now, he needs to be fired this week. Driskhole is killing this team from the inside out.
when has anybody doubted that the chump was a nice guy (though he is a total fool on the sidelines)? nice has nothing to do with coaching ability. he's a complete bozo in WORD and DEED.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE said:
It is always darkest before the light. Bama has better players than we do. We will play better. We were tied with the #2 team (at their place)into the third qtr or to put it clearer the best team in college football the last 4 years. Travis Henry (from our own backyard) killed us. Their QB killed us with his passing and rare runs. But I saw some things that were better than last year. We just aint in bama's league yet. Hate all you want but this is our team. Our players and our coaches until there is a change. I would rather pump positive "in all kinds of weather" than vile sh#t all the time. You either for us or against us. go gators........
Travis Henry played for the Philopotamus.

granitegator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i don't think we can blame it all on JD, but, its obivious(sp?) he can't get the job done...with the bye week its time to make a change...If not not, it probably won't happen this year...sigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator