Where Does Mac Land?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
All of our former coaches, whether fired or not, landed in good spots. Spurrier to NFL, Zooker to Illinois, Meyer to Buckeyes, and Muschamp to USCe.

I think Mac is too tainted, and won't get a power 5 gig. He's looking in the MAC range, at best.

What say you?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He, Nussmeier, and Nord should be arrested and charged with grand theft for the shyt we’ve watched the last three years and especially this year. It looks like they never practice, false start penalties, lining up incorrectly penalties. It’s a disgrace that these three morons have been and will be paid.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Who the F*** cares!!! I have no sympathy or mercy for that lousy, lazy, smug, fraud! He's been paid WAAAAAAY too much money, and I hope we are able to fire him with cause, and never pay him another dime. I hope he never coaches again. He is bad for the entire sport.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really consider Illinois or South Carolina a good spot but not even sure Butter teeth wants to work.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll do great anywhere that doesn't care about winning championships, is ok with 10% of the roster being suspended due to committing felony credit card fraud, and throwing the fan base under the bus.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Simply do not care. I kinda liked Champ and Zook for who they were as people aside from the football aspect. Just seemed like good dudes. Could give a **** less about Mac. He's the type of guy you fight at a party even when you're sober. Can't stand him and never will.

Maybe he can get a job lighting up billboards in time square with his teeth

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Simply do not care. I kinda liked Champ and Zook for who they were as people aside from the football aspect. Just seemed like good dudes. Could give a **** less about Mac. He's the type of guy you fight at a party even when you're sober. Can't stand him and never will.

Maybe he can get a job lighting up billboards in time square with his teeth

Although Muschamp and Zook were garbage, they were likeable and could recruit. Both traits Mac is very devoid of.

He's toxic on and off the field.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Although Muschamp and Zook were garbage, they were likeable and could recruit. Both traits Mac is very devoid of.

He's toxic on and off the field.
Agreed. He's too stubborn and arrogant to really be effective. Muschamp is too dumb to realize how much he sucks whereas Mac doesn't think he sucks and thinks that you suck for noticing how much he does suck!
Pretty kewl huh

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Beaver state and takes LDR with him. LDR comes full circle and applies for his 20th year of eligibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.