Where Does Mac Land?

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in the "Really don't care" group.

He will get a job based on his record on paper.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Where does he land? In the witness protection program ... you know: death threats.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
He'll probably get some TV job next year, then end up at a smaller school in 2019. Like I told my buddy yesterday, Butters is such a great used car salesman, it wouldn't surprise me if he fell ass backwards into a good job fairly soon. I have no sympathy for him like I did Muschamp. Champ was a terrible coach, but he seemed like a good dude. Mac is an arrogant, pompous jerk in my opinion.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't wish ill will on anyone. I hope he learns from his mistakes and finds work that he likes.

Just keep it far away from North-South Drive.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Agreed. He's too stubborn and arrogant to really be effective. Muschamp is too dumb to realize how much he sucks whereas Mac doesn't think he sucks and thinks that you suck for noticing how much he does suck!
Pretty kewl huh

Amazing how time can soften memories. Have you guys forgotten Chumps comment about the "midline".

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Mac's resume:
Assistant coach for Nick Saban's National championship team.
Successful tenure with Colorado State as head coach. Named Coach of the Year in the Mountain West Conference-2014.
22 wins with the Gators in less than 3 years at Florida. Won the SECe in each of his 2 full years at UF. Commanded a $4.5 million
annual salary. Each year's recruiting class was better than the previous one. Beat Georgia and Tennessee 2 times out of 3.
Kept the streak against Kentucky on track. Currently holds a Top Ten Recruiting Class for 2018.
I suspect that Butters will land on his feet. Too bad that potential didn't materialize at UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator