Where Does Mac Land?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Out walking Clarabelle and let her shizzle everywhere like they usually do...

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
Food Channel’s new show “Grillin with Butters”, sponsored by his MomB3 BBQ sauce and produced by Nuss. But after Bobby Flay gives it a one star rating and pans it as “uninspired, boring and unwatchable, just like his offense”, the show is canceled and they pay him a shark-boat load of cash to go away. Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies, farewell and adieu you ladies of Spain...”

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
All of our former coaches, whether fired or not, landed in good spots. Spurrier to NFL, Zooker to Illinois, Meyer to Buckeyes, and Muschamp to USCe.

I think Mac is too tainted, and won't get a power 5 gig. He's looking in the MAC range, at best.

What say you?
I think he'd like the MAC range and location . I think he learned he's happier in a program with less stress than a power 5 school.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Naked and on top of a shark!!!!!!!!
Ole Miss then? You know, land-shark?
89DcD93.jpg

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
It don't really matter he will never be our problem anymore, even if he goes to a place like TN we seen 1st hand he can't win big games against coaches with a pulse.

I would like to wish him and his family nothing but the best outside of him playing UF. I hope he lands on his feet and takes something away from being a HC at a top program.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac was unbelievably lazy, or just plain incompetent at the greatest job he never deserved to get - Thank you Fooley. He's gone, he's a millionaire on our money he didn't earn hardly a dime of, so fuk him, get some shtye coaching job or just retire you undeservedly rich bastid.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
It be pretty kewl if he landed in Tennessee. That way we can always be guaranteed a win. If he takes Nuss with him even better...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The state media, which was loathe and lazy to bring to light the dysfunction of his 2.5 years at Florida, is now having a field day laying the wood to Mac. I think he's gonna need a year of laying low to rehabilitate himself, but he'll probably be back at either an AAC school or as an OC somewhere.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The state media, which was loathe and lazy to bring to light the dysfunction of his 2.5 years at Florida, is now having a field day laying the wood to Mac. I think he's gonna need a year of laying low to rehabilitate himself, but he'll probably be back at either an AAC school or as an OC somewhere.
He brings NOTHING to the table, and any AD doing his due diligence would not touch him, even in the Big Sky Conference. He doesn't do a single thing well. The cons outweigh the pros ad infinitum because there are no pros.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He brings NOTHING to the table, and any AD doing his due diligence would not touch him, even in the Big Sky Conference. He doesn't do a single thing well. The cons outweigh the pros ad infinitum because there are no pros.

He's not getting a premium head coaching gig, that's for sure. That ship has sailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.