• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:yawn: such a lame attempt at trolling.

I think Franks just ran for another td and dunked the ball over the fg post.

While Trash throws for 50% which includes two sacks they let him throw anyway, an int off Hendersons's hands and a pass to Lawrence Wright. wah wah waaaaaaah. So he was really 9/24 with an int and zero td, zero yarda rushing. :lmao2:

Trash is probably hurt again anyway. Those clipboards hurt when you drop them on your foot.

Last edited:

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
But why do we automatically assume Mullen and co will do any better? We were saying the same exact shcit when we hire Mac. Any team qb'd by Franks is gonna be terrible on offense.

We thought no one could be worse than Moosedump but managed to hire a guy with just as bad of an offense who couldn't recruit. Mullen has proved he is good enough to get us in the top 50 on offense he did it at MSU in the toughest division in college football.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:yawn: such a lame attempt at trolling.

I think Franks just ran for another td and dunked the ball over the fg post.

While Trash throws for 50% which includes two sacks they lwt him throw anyway, an int of Hendersons's hands and a pass to Lawrence Wright. wah wah waaaaaaah

Trash is probably hurt again anyway. Those clipboards hurt when you drop them on your foot.
It's not trolling. It's fact. There's a difference.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You idiots say they same thing year after year after year. Last years QB sucked and it was his fault. The scout team qb is the best. Bring on Provancha, Guy, or Trash.
There's no way guy was any worse than treon. Treon has already been moved to receiver at Tennessee tech or wherever . Idk why you're still butthurt over treon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Treon is our second best QB of the decade. Fact. Threw for almost twice as many yards as #3.

SHOW SOME RESPECT BOY.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I personally think kylan johnson or kadarius Toney are our best option at qb. Idk why mullen is so hell bent on playing one of maclewains statues to run the read option. The offense will be 100th or higher if we're rolling with Franks or Trask.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hilarious you guys even mention air it out and Mullen.

He passed it a lot with that QB at Miss St in 2012. My guess is since Franks and Trask wont be able to run it much against a good defense we might see something closer to that here this season and the offense wont be that good this season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I personally think kylan johnson or kadarius Toney are our best option at qb.
Someone is playing wildcat and a bunch of it, unless Franks makes some unbelievable progress as a runner.

If they are also hellbent on redshirting decide EJ then it will be Toney or someone else, maybe several someones. The running part is pretty simple.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
In 2010 even though Mullen wasn't the OC we were forced to run a lot of wildcat with Trey Burton to make up for Brantley's lack of mobility, hell we were even playing Jordan Reed at QB at one point. So I think it is highly possible that we see KT line up at QB sometime this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Someone is playing wildcat and a bunch of it, unless Franks makes some unbelievable progress as a runner.

If they are also hellbent on redshirting decide EJ then it will be Toney or someone else, maybe several someones. The running part is pretty simple.
We haven't heard much about toney or anyone else getting snaps at qb. Hell, not only the running aspect. Toney amd Johnsom both threw for 3k yards their senior year. Obviously they can throw it a little. Didn't mullen win 10 games with that relf guy? He couldn't throw it a lick.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately he sucks as a pro style as well.
As usual 78 has it backwards. He was a spread option kid in HS and never made the transition. I suspect those he think he never improve are correct, but it's only been 14 practices into a new regime. Remember he was meant to be our clipboard holder behind Eason and all the others Butters whiffed on... I mean came in second for.

That being said, spread option is the easy stuff, only one quick read usually. It is a far better fit for him than Buttersball.

EJ is the QB of the future. Hopefully the future is very soon.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't heard much about toney or anyone else getting snaps at qb. Hell, not only the running aspect. Toney amd Johnsom both threw for 3k yards their senior year. Obviously they can throw it a little. Didn't mullen win 10 games with that relf guy? He couldn't throw it a lick.

Tony is the second best quarterback on the roster. Behind EJ.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As usual 78 has it backwards. He was a spread option kid in HS and never made the transition. I suspect those he think he never would are correct. Remember he was meant to be our clipboard holder behind Eason and all the others Butters whiffed on.

That being said, spread option is the easy stuff, only one quick read usually. It is a far better fit for him than Buttersball.

EJ is the QB of the future.

Our best bet is that some of these OL transfers coming in nail down starting spots and we have a functional OL. And then EJ can come in and run it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As usual 78 has it backwards. He was a spread option kid in HS and never made the transition. I suspect those he think he never would are correct. Remember he was meant to be our clipboard holder behind Eason and all the others Butters whiffed on.

EJ is the QB of the future. Hopefully the future is very soon.
Name one thing with his brain that Franks does fast other than f*ck up.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Name one thing with his brain that Franks does fast other than f*ck up.
Duck face?

Didnt we just do this last year, but I was saying LDR is the best we have and all the ninnies were claiming 12 wins if we switch to awesome Franks?

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree but I really like Jaylin Jacksons tape (for this offense) too.

Yeah he’s probably the third best.

It’s not that Franks can’t run. Or that he can’t chuck it 80 yards down the field. It’s his decision making. He can’t see WRs coming out of their breaks.

So unless there is clear separation or he’s just throwing it up in the air for grabs, he is abysmal.

He will fit this offense better than Mac’s, but my biggest issue with Franks is his lack of accountability. He’s just a douche bag to me.

Trask does throw a better ball but he is a turnover machine IMO. And he can’t run the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator